Rate Dr. Joris Wiggers

Dr. Joris Wiggers's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Wiggers for about 5 years. What I appreciate the most is that he treats me like another human being and not just a patient. He is bright, articulate, caring, compassionate, appropriately funny, and has up-to-date Psychiatric knowlerge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Joris Wiggers for many years he is the best I have seen, and I have seen a few. He is very understanding and really cares about his patients. He is always willing to try different options. He is always willing to listen to your problems no matter how long it takes. I hope he never retires in my lifetime because I don,t think I would be able to find anyone as good as him, he is a godsend to me.Thanks Dr Wiggers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

Dr. Wiggers is extremely intelligent, totally with-it and very kind. He is a great listener and made me feel safe when I was afraid. Based on my experience with other psychiatrists, I would say he thinks outside the box, offering me treatment options nobody else did, filling me with hope for the future. He never looked down on me, even when I felt like a paranoid loser, and he was always enthusiastic and positive about my plans for the future. His availability to his patients through am walk-in clinics probably kept me out of the hospital. My life is very good now and Dr. Wiggers helped me get here. I had to move away but am hoping to find a psychiatrist as good as Dr. Wiggers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I would tell the truth but I do not want to suffer the consequences. Let it suffice to say that what goes around comes around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

caring human being, perfect for his field. He listens and ways options, asks infomation to make his diagnosos, is flexible in the approach and is just a wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

A doctor who looked at many avenues to help. Very up to date on the "cutting edge" of things. Concerned and respectful. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Wiggers is the best psychiatrist that I have ever seen, and I have seen quite a few over the years. He is present, attentive and compassionate at all appointments. He is always researching and finding new ways/meds to try. He makes you feel part of 'the plan' and always includes you in the decision making process. He has been instrumental in saving my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I was received with compassion and grace. Excellent listening skills, good info and insight. Acts quickly. Awesome person centered Psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Very caring and he listens to you. But always changing everything. Always trying new hours of operation, always switching up the medications. Does he ever stick to one thing and see how it works over time?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203637].votes_count ]]