Rate Dr. Neeraja C. Mattay

Dr. Neeraja C. Mattay's Ratings

She is so nice! She knows her stuff and adds a personal touch, really making you feel good and important. She is booked out a few weeks, but that's probably because she is so great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I've had none thing but... positive experiences every time I've stepped foot into this practice ! Every one ...of my family members are patients of this practice...... going on 17years now, I highly recommend any and everyone in need of a Dermatologist to not hesitate to schedule an appointment to see any of the Doctors or PA s with this practice , they are all amazing !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Although seemed knowledgeable, she did not really listen to my concerns. Two separate visits for removal of growth on my scalp and still not done. I spent 99% of the time with the physicians assistant, who is very nice, but I still have the growths and now will have to find a different dermatologist to remove the growths.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I went there to have a lesion removed from my scrotum. I was made to lie naked on the exam table while the doctor injected a numbing agent. Her female assistant left the room several times to retrieve equipment and left the door open to the hallway. While the quality of care was excellent, their concern for patient modesty left something to be desired. I was left in plain sight with genitals exposed for over twenty five minutes while the doctor and her assistant hovered over me after the procedure was done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204051].votes_count ]]