Rate Dr. Neeraja C. Mattay

Dr. Neeraja C. Mattay's Ratings

Although seemed knowledgeable, she did not really listen to my concerns. Two separate visits for removal of growth on my scalp and still not done. I spent 99% of the time with the physicians assistant, who is very nice, but I still have the growths and now will have to find a different dermatologist to remove the growths.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

I went there to have a lesion removed from my scrotum. I was made to lie naked on the exam table while the doctor injected a numbing agent. Her female assistant left the room several times to retrieve equipment and left the door open to the hallway. While the quality of care was excellent, their concern for patient modesty left something to be desired. I was left in plain sight with genitals exposed for over twenty five minutes while the doctor and her assistant hovered over me after the procedure was done.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag