Rate Dr. Towhid H. Shiblee

Dr. Towhid H. Shiblee's Ratings

I am so grateful to Dr. Shiblee. He has been my doctor for 2 years and every visit has been positive. He exceeds my expectations for a respectful, concerned, thoughtful, compassionate, informative, knowledgeable, thorough doctor! Dr. Shiblee is the perfect doctor for me. I need a doctor who respects my need for not only conventional medicine but also natural, holistic, herbal supplements. He is knowledgeable and supportive of it all. Thank you Dr. Shiblee. Please don't ever leave Crystal Run.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Interested primarily in self promotion .Controls patients and holds medication hostage to his desire to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Shiblee is very attentive to every detail. He is not only concerned with medical issues, but with me as a person. I feel very comfortable as his patient knowing that I am in good hands, and that I can discuss any issues with him. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I can not express how happy I am with Dr. Shiblee. Dr. Shiblee is very attentive to me to what is going on with me medically. Every time I go in to see the doctor he is very attentive and does a very thorough examination. I feel confident every time I go to see the doctor is looking out for my best interest. I can honestly say that I would recommend Dr. Shiblee to all of my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

my name is Gloria Rodriguez and I would like to thanks Dr. Shiblee , he always listens my heath problems .
After a few bad experience with others doctors in crystal rum ,I found a good doctor thanks god .with him Im felling a human being not a computer pacient.Thank so much for take care myself. God bless you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Shiblee is a wonderful MD. He has shown such care and concern for my well being. On a recent visit, while in his exam room, going in feeling pretty well, I took a turn for the worse which resulted in Dr. Shiblee's immediate assessment that a trip to the ER was in order. Needless to say, several weeks later and one triple-bypass, if it wasn't for Dr. Shiblee's immediate recognition on that day that I was "not myself, I would have walked out of his office and went about my business which could have been catastrophic. I truly believe Dr. Shiblee's attention to not just my health, but to me as a person, saved my life. I don't know that I have ever had more confidence in my primary care MD. Thank you and God bless you Dr. Shiblee.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2620115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr.Shiblee is the best i recommend him to all my friends he is very patient and listens to what your concerns are he is the vest doctor i have gone to in a long time his nurses are great also he will be my doctor for a very long time to come .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Shiblee is one of the best that I have seen at Crystal Run. His calm manner always puts me at ease. He listens to what I have to say and we decide together what the best plan is for my health issues. Dr. Shiblee takes the time needed to explain test results and I never feel that I am being rushed out of his office. I would refer friends and family to him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Shiblee is caring, compassionate and thorough. He listens to my concerns without interuption. His support staff is excellent and he sees me in a timely manor. I would highly recomment him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR.SHIBLEE AND NURSE STACI FOR MORE THEN A YEAR OF EXCEPTIONAL MEDICAL CARE.HE HAS GUIDED ME THRU A MULTITUDE OF ILLNESSES WITH PATIENCE AND EXPERTISE.HIS CARING MANNER AND PROFESSIONALISM IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.HE MAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO ALL YOUR CONCERNS AND YOU ALWAYS LEAVE HIS OFFICE WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND A SENSE OF RELIEF.HE AND NURSE STACI ALWAYS FOLLOW UP TO CHECK ON YOU AND ALWAYS RETURN CALLS.I HIGHLY APPRECIATE HIS CARE AND IF YOU NEED A DR. HE IS THE BEST OUT THERE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233108].votes_count ]]