Rate Dr. Towhid H. Shiblee

Dr. Towhid H. Shiblee's Ratings

Dr.Shiblee is the best i recommend him to all my friends he is very patient and listens to what your concerns are he is the vest doctor i have gone to in a long time his nurses are great also he will be my doctor for a very long time to come .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Shiblee is one of the best that I have seen at Crystal Run. His calm manner always puts me at ease. He listens to what I have to say and we decide together what the best plan is for my health issues. Dr. Shiblee takes the time needed to explain test results and I never feel that I am being rushed out of his office. I would refer friends and family to him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Shiblee is caring, compassionate and thorough. He listens to my concerns without interuption. His support staff is excellent and he sees me in a timely manor. I would highly recomment him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR.SHIBLEE AND NURSE STACI FOR MORE THEN A YEAR OF EXCEPTIONAL MEDICAL CARE.HE HAS GUIDED ME THRU A MULTITUDE OF ILLNESSES WITH PATIENCE AND EXPERTISE.HIS CARING MANNER AND PROFESSIONALISM IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.HE MAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO ALL YOUR CONCERNS AND YOU ALWAYS LEAVE HIS OFFICE WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND A SENSE OF RELIEF.HE AND NURSE STACI ALWAYS FOLLOW UP TO CHECK ON YOU AND ALWAYS RETURN CALLS.I HIGHLY APPRECIATE HIS CARE AND IF YOU NEED A DR. HE IS THE BEST OUT THERE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

After many doctors, over many years with Crystal Run Healthcare I am very pleased to say I may have found their best. Dr. Shiblee has a manner that will put you at ease as soon as you meet. He shows true concern, compassion and knowledge. He encourages you to ask questions and will actually listen to what you say. He never gives you the feeling of being rushed. He will take as much time as required and employ the needed support systems to find the proper treatment. With all this, I still find I am always surprised that unlike other doctors’ visits I am immediately take to the exam room after signing in. Then without fail Dr. Shiblee will quickly enter the room. This is just one more factor that makes visits so pleasant. I would feel comfortable recommending Dr. Shiblee to family, friends or even strangers in search of a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr Shiblee is more then a doctor, to be honest there are no words that can describe him, besides being caring, compassionate, friendly and plenty others. You go in his office for one problem and you come out feeling better by 100%. I am glad and very happy that my mother has him for a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

doctor Shiblee is a very conscientious doctor who listens to you and his bed side manor is very polite couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

I am a person who has always been reluctant to go to the doctor for anything but doctor Shiblee makes my visit a very warm, welcoming and pleasant experience. Doctor Shiblee's knowledge, thoroughness and concern surpass a traditional doctor's visit. I'm very pleased that he is my primary physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Doctor Towhid Shiblee is one of the best doctors I have come across in my life. I have lived in Europe,Asia and in different parts of the United States. He is professional, kind and knowledgeable. He has impressed me and my wife with his attention to detail, his thoroughness and his expertise.He is one precious doctor who is an asset to the Organization and to the Community.I would give him the highest possible rating and recommend Dr Towhid Shiblee to anyone who is looking for an internist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Shiblee is a great Doctor. He is quite thorough, friendly and compassionate. He readily answers all questions and concerns that I and my wife (also his patient) may have. Dr. Shiblee and his staff are the best. Staci, his Nurse is also top notch and a true professional. My wife and I are very happy with the services that Dr. Shiblee and his team provides, and highly recommend them to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204180].votes_count ]]