Rate Dr. Richard Black

Dr. Richard Black's Ratings

I used to be Dr. Black's biggest fan. On the medical stuff he knows, he is great, efficient with medications and referrals, and when he doesn't know the answers he searches them out. However, he is not helpful with areas that don't fall into traditional internal medicine, such as mental health issues or gyn concerns. Also some of his staff is very rude lately. Disappointing as I've been with him for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Great Doctor. I feel totally comfortable with him as my Doctor. I have moved further away, but still fee it is worth it for me to travel to Quincy to get the best healthcare i can. I trust him in everything he does. He does seem committed and knowledgeable. He remembers personal qualities about you and tries to make you feel at home. I would recommend Dr. Richard Black to anyone. The best Doctor i have ever had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr Black has been my PC doctor for about 5 years now and he is great. When I get there, they are already calling my name when I am paying my Co-pay, I hardly ever have had to wait. He always remembers everything about you and is always worried when something is off in your blood work or if your not feeling well. Both of my parents go there so he is always keeping up with and checking on my blood pressure (since both mom and dad have high blood presssure) and my weight. He is very careing and the best doctor I have ever had. He found cancer in both mom and dad and I am very thankful for that, he could have saved their lives. I will always speak very highly of Dr Black and would recomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

Our whole family goes to Dr. Black and we absolutely love this doctor. You could not ask for a finer person. Always remembers who you are when you go there. Most important...he has never been late for any of my appointments and you never feel rushed. I wish all doctors could be like Dr. Black. Really cares about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2010

You could not pay me to leave him, great guy but more important great DR, listens to you and never leaves you waiting. Hope I die before he retires.(did I just right that?)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Great guy, smart doctor, very thorough and never dismissive. I've been with him for years and would never leave his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Black is thorough and takes his time with you. Great Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702484].votes_count ]]