Rate Dr. Robert E. Kuhn

Dr. Robert E. Kuhn's Ratings

Very knowledgable and personable. He explains things to you and does the right tests to find out what is going on. Our whole family goes to him. Very gentlemanly doctor. What a doctor is supposed to be. We are so glad he is in our area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

He is a great guy a super doctor takes his time to explain things to you and does a great job of following up. He is what you want from a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Best doctor I have ever seen. Kind, compassionate, EXCELLANT bedside manner. Highly recommended. Takes his time with his patients. My whole family sees him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Great doctor, very attentive and helpful. Seems to really be involved in patients issues and cares about taking care of people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Dr. Kuhn is a Excellent Physican. He takes his time with hi patients. My whole family sees him. He is a very sensitive, caring and understanding Doctor. He is the best Doctor I have ever seen. I have seen alot of Doctors. I have a Chronic Health probelm and he has been excellent with me. In fact my family has a heritary ilness and he sees all of us for this... He is a Great Man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

He is a great guy, very personable and interested in his patients. I am amazed when he tells me what my medical problem may be, then when tests are performed, he has always been right. (Cologaneous collitis, GERD, etc.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970276].votes_count ]]