Rate Dr. Robert E. Kuhn

Dr. Robert E. Kuhn's Ratings

Very knowledgable and personable. He explains things to you and does the right tests to find out what is going on. Our whole family goes to him. Very gentlemanly doctor. What a doctor is supposed to be. We are so glad he is in our area.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

He is a great guy a super doctor takes his time to explain things to you and does a great job of following up. He is what you want from a doctor.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Best doctor I have ever seen. Kind, compassionate, EXCELLANT bedside manner. Highly recommended. Takes his time with his patients. My whole family sees him.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, very attentive and helpful. Seems to really be involved in patients issues and cares about taking care of people

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kuhn is a Excellent Physican. He takes his time with hi patients. My whole family sees him. He is a very sensitive, caring and understanding Doctor. He is the best Doctor I have ever seen. I have seen alot of Doctors. I have a Chronic Health probelm and he has been excellent with me. In fact my family has a heritary ilness and he sees all of us for this... He is a Great Man.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

He is a great guy, very personable and interested in his patients. I am amazed when he tells me what my medical problem may be, then when tests are performed, he has always been right. (Cologaneous collitis, GERD, etc.)

Submitted July 10, 2006 | flag