Dr. Amin A. Milki

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Amin A. Milki has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Amin" to "Amin A."

26/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "STANFORD" to "Palo Alto"
RID: 981971
07/09/09 2 5 5 5 I moved to N. California and chose Dr. Milki based on two recommendations from REs where I was living. I found him to be very competent, explained what he was doing and as though he genuinely cared about my well being. My only complaint was the staff person who was supposed to call me with my pregnancy results. The office neglected to call me by the time they said they would, which was incredibly nerve wracking. When I did get a hold of the office, I was told I wasn't pregnant. The nurse who told me did not bother to read my chart and did not know that this was my fourth and final round of IVF. She asked me if I wanted to go another round. Not only was I was devastated because of the news I was also shocked that she was not aware of my particular medical history. Had she bothered to read my chart (or had anyone told her), she might have been more compassionate. I very hurt and angry at the lack of professionalism.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 916516
18/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Milki is the best doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable and approaches every patient in such a humane way. He truly cares about his patients, he listens our concernes and ensures to give clear and accurate responses. He is a wonderful man.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 676213
29/08/08 5 5 5 5 Extremely talented specialist for in vitro fertilization procedures. Compassionate, technically superb. Successful pregnancy on first cycle with IVF in 1996.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user