Dr. Michael A. Pezza

Rate Dr. Michael A. Pezza

Dr. Michael A. Pezza's Ratings

I have been suffering from chronic low back pain for over 30 years. Dr. Pezza and the rest of the staff and providers at SpineTech show great empathy for my condition and have truly helped me with managing my pain!!! Dr. Pezza is a great chiropractor and I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2637310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

I was not at all impressed with Dr. Pezza and his staff. I felt like just a number to them. Dr. Pezzas so called "distraction" of asking a question then quickly adjusting me was beyond childish and very unprofessional, not to mention scary. He was very rushed with me and appeared to take on more than he can handle. I will not be returning to Dr. Pezza and would recommend anyone who is planning on continuing or considering to be Dr. Pezza's patient to please do your research on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624441].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I have been under chiropractic care for 25 years. I have been seeing Dr. Pezza for the last 5 years. He truly is the best I have ever had. He is so caring, It is as if he feels my pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and most importantly, he has helped me beyond measure. I would not settle for anyone else. I highly recommend Dr. Pezza.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2586057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Michael Pezza is a Excellent Chiropractor. I have been receiving treatment for my lower back for three months.

Dr. Pezza is a Genuine person. Very knowlegable, Caring. If you need a chiropractor and want tge Best in Rhode Island Call Dr. Pezza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Pezza has been my chiropractor for the last three months. Dr. Pezza is always Upbeat, Professional and offers Great Care. If you are in need of a chiropractor Dr. Pezza is the Best in Rhode Island.

Dr. Pezza wants his clients to feel better and he is tottaly genuine about it. He even gives you his personal cell number for emergencies.

I can't say enough about Dr. Michael Pezza. If you are in Pain call Dr. Pezza in Cranston RI

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2550696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I highly recommend Dr Pezza. I never have to wait long when i go for a visit. He knows what he is talking about and is very polite.He takes his time to listen and find/fix the problem.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2233171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Pezza sets a high bar for medical treatment in Rhode Island. Personable and extremely knowledgeable, with an impressive bedside manner, Dr. Pezza offers some of the best chiropractic care in the state. Whether you have chronic back pain, acute pain from a recent injury, or simply need some maintenance (I've gone to him for all three) Dr. Pezza can treat it all. I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2233170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

The best Chiropractor I have ever been to. I drive in from MA to see him. If I were looking for a chiropractor I would l would look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Significantly reduced my chronic neck pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Pezza.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

I love Dr Pezza and ONLY go to him as my chiropractor. He is awesome! He listens to my concerns and genuinely cares about me and my back pain. I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204347].votes_count ]]