Dr. Marsha L. Muir

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Marsha L. Muir has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0
RID: 1642443
23/11/11 5 5 5 5 I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Muir. She is comprehensive in her examinations, intelligent, knowledgeable, open-minded, compassionate, and completely "present." I found the staff to be helpful, and responsive. Even on holidays or busy times, I always got a call-back if I had a problem. I am very happy to have found her. Five stars!
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $14
RID: 827307
12/03/09 3 3 5 5 She's hard to get an appointment with if you call up with a problem, but you can get in right away with another doctor referral. Dr. Muir herself is very efficient, takes her time with you, listens and is a good diagnostician.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 488030
18/01/08 3 4 5 5 Very empathetic & takes her time with you. I've never had anything serious, but she has spent time talking about the state of my health & what I might do to feel better. Easy to talk to.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 78669
10/01/07 5 1 5 Dr. Muir is very knowledgeable but she is too busy. I was told I had a tumor and may need a hysterectomy (by the radiologist in their office) but that was 3 months ago and Dr. Muir has been: a) too busy for a follow up appt. b) took a month off c) the last and 4th time I tried for an appointment she was in emergency surgery. Her office never called before I drove over and waited for my appointment. I have been left to worry for 3 months! I would never treat anyone the way OBGYN of Santa Cruz treats their patients! Especially if you are middle-aged and need hormone therapy. You will be left on your own. Probably better service for pregnant women.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield