Rate Dr. Marsha L. Muir

Dr. Marsha L. Muir's Ratings

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Muir. She is comprehensive in her examinations, intelligent, knowledgeable, open-minded, compassionate, and completely "present." I found the staff to be helpful, and responsive. Even on holidays or busy times, I always got a call-back if I had a problem. I am very happy to have found her. Five stars!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

She's hard to get an appointment with if you call up with a problem, but you can get in right away with another doctor referral. Dr. Muir herself is very efficient, takes her time with you, listens and is a good diagnostician.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

Very empathetic & takes her time with you. I've never had anything serious, but she has spent time talking about the state of my health & what I might do to feel better. Easy to talk to.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Muir is very knowledgeable but she is too busy. I was told I had a tumor and may need a hysterectomy (by the radiologist in their office) but that was 3 months ago and Dr. Muir has been: a) too busy for a follow up appt. b) took a month off c) the last and 4th time I tried for an appointment she was in emergency surgery. Her office never called before I drove over and waited for my appointment. I have been left to worry for 3 months! I would never treat anyone the way OBGYN of Santa Cruz treats their patients! Especially if you are middle-aged and need hormone therapy. You will be left on your own. Probably better service for pregnant women.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2007 | flag