Dr. Blake E. Livingood

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Blake E. Livingood

Dr. Blake E. Livingood's Ratings

Dr. Blake Livingood and his team are consummate professionals who truly care about your health! They are sincere and knowledgeable and teach that the nervous system controls every nerve in our bodies. I highly recommend Dr. Livingood as your health care provider of choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

The place to regain your health. I would recommend this office to any of my family members.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

At the age of 21 I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and chronic migraines. I started going to a gastro doctor and was put on 8 medications for the Crohn's and migraines. My symptoms continued to get worse and every single doctor's appointment was filled with more medicines that I could try and with each one, reality began to set in that I was going to have to live with this for the rest of my life. I was ultimately told I would most likely never be able to have kids. I felt hopeless and alone. But 2 years ago all that changed when I met Dr. Livingood and his team in Cary. They educated me and helped me to understand the importance of the nervous system and how if something is wrong with that one area in your body, it effects ever other organ in the body because it is how the brain communicates to each organ. For the first time in my life, Dr. Livingood gave me hope. After only 3 months I had come off all 8 medications, I haven't had a migraine, I no longer have Crohn's, and I am blessed to have a little girl that is now 1 year old. I am now building health instead of losing it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Livingood has a passion for the health of all people. In a time where the health of our Nation is in decline, he works to give everyone the opportunity to reach their god-given health potential without medications or surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Livingood and his staff are the elite of the elite. You will not meet a team more dedicated to helping you reach your full health potential and care for each individual person walking through the door. Real Heath starts here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Livingood for over a year and have seen a vast improvement in my health! The staff are great, and Dr. Livingood really cares about his patients! He is an excellent choice if you have been looking for answers to health care questions! I had diabetes, fibromyalgia and a host of ailments and now I'm off of several of my medications and not in pain! I highly recommend dr. Livingood and have recommended him to family and friends with great results!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Amazing office of true health and healing!! If you want results this is the place to go!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2765789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

At the age of 20 I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and chronic migraines. I started going to a gastro doctor and was put on 8 medications for the crohn's and migraines. My symptoms continued to get worse and every single doctor's appointment was filled with more medicines that I could try and with each one, reality began to set in that I was going to have to live with this for the rest of my life. I felt hopeless and alone. But 8 month ago all that changed when I met Dr. Livingood and his team in Cary. They educated me and helped me to unterstand the importance of the nervous system and how if something is wrong with that one area in your body, it effects ever other organ in the body because it is how the brain communicates to each organ. For the first time in my life, Dr. Livingood gave me hope. After only 3 months I had come off all 8 medications, I haven't had a migraine, and I no longer have crohn's. I am now building health instead of losing it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][204603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I have been a patient at Maximized Living for just 8 months, but have had my life transformed! I was struggling with digestion and acne since the age of 12, and no doctor could give me an answer as to how to 'cure' the problem. After learning the meaning of true health and healing, I can say I've never had better results! The staff at Livingood Family Chiropractic answered all of my questions and walked me through a personalized plan to hit my health goals. Every week there are tons of testimonies shared about people coming off of medications and gaining their freedom back!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][204602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

The best doctor's office I have ever been too! I have been to 5 other chiropractic offices in the past and this office is exceptionally different from anywhere I have ever been. The doctor took his time during my consultation and walked me through my health concerns. The staff knew my name right away and had amazing customer service. The best part is that I went to Dr. Livingood because I was having headaches and allergies and these are now completely gone. I have never had such great results! Dr. Livingood's office has an exercise class every Saturday along with nutrition plans and detoxification available. If you want results this is by far the office to go to.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][204601].votes_count ]]