Dr. Blake E. Livingood

Rate Dr. Blake E. Livingood

Dr. Blake E. Livingood's Ratings

At the age of 20 I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and chronic migraines. I started going to a gastro doctor and was put on 8 medications for the crohn's and migraines. My symptoms continued to get worse and every single doctor's appointment was filled with more medicines that I could try and with each one, reality began to set in that I was going to have to live with this for the rest of my life. I felt hopeless and alone. But 8 month ago all that changed when I met Dr. Livingood and his team in Cary. They educated me and helped me to unterstand the importance of the nervous system and how if something is wrong with that one area in your body, it effects ever other organ in the body because it is how the brain communicates to each organ. For the first time in my life, Dr. Livingood gave me hope. After only 3 months I had come off all 8 medications, I haven't had a migraine, and I no longer have crohn's. I am now building health instead of losing it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I have been a patient at Maximized Living for just 8 months, but have had my life transformed! I was struggling with digestion and acne since the age of 12, and no doctor could give me an answer as to how to 'cure' the problem. After learning the meaning of true health and healing, I can say I've never had better results! The staff at Livingood Family Chiropractic answered all of my questions and walked me through a personalized plan to hit my health goals. Every week there are tons of testimonies shared about people coming off of medications and gaining their freedom back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

The best doctor's office I have ever been too! I have been to 5 other chiropractic offices in the past and this office is exceptionally different from anywhere I have ever been. The doctor took his time during my consultation and walked me through my health concerns. The staff knew my name right away and had amazing customer service. The best part is that I went to Dr. Livingood because I was having headaches and allergies and these are now completely gone. I have never had such great results! Dr. Livingood's office has an exercise class every Saturday along with nutrition plans and detoxification available. If you want results this is by far the office to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I went to the free screening at the NC State Fair where I was told that getting chiropractic would be VERY beneficial to me and my overall health. I paid my money and went to the initial consultation where I was x-rayed and had the whole spiel about the benefits I would get from chiro. adjustments. Went back a few days later and what a surprise!!! My x-rays showed I was worse than they thought. I was walked through the warm up process then had my adjustment. The only difference I noticed was I had several headaches in the days following and my neck, where the head & spine meet, now make a crackling noise when I shift my head from side to side. My gut feeling is this guy may be OK but I don't ever plan to go back to him. The staff was very friendly but I felt more like a cash cow than a valued client. When I told my PT who I has seen she burst out laughing which was another indicator that I didn't want to go back. My advice is to ask your reg dr. to refer you to one they trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Told us a lot of conflicting info in opposition with my spine specialist (we wanted a second opinion outside of surgery). Told my husband "what will he do if in 10 yrs. i could never walk again", very pushy, trying to get us to pay $$$$ upfront for visits. I went 2x, and each time no one was there or were very late for appt. Kept my MRI. Constantly called our home, cell... up to 4+x/week Nothing that good old fashioned PT couldnt fix.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Great Staff and a very positive experience. Would recommend to get checked for everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Money making machine. Very expensive. Poor service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

I have been very impressed with Dr. Livingood. I had never been to a chiropractor before. Other patients I talked to at his office(not referred by the doctor) who have been to others said they didn't offer the "extras" such as nutritional and exercise info and meetings outside your appts. at no extra charge. He is caring and professional, as is his wife, who works in the office. I have been a patient for a month and can tell a big difference already. Don't be scared off by the negative Maximized Living comments on the web. The person who started the Maximized Living organization may be religious but it is not part of the office environment, contrary to some reports on the web. Maximized Living chiropractors encourage incorporating exercise, nutrition, etc.. into getting better along with the chiro adjustments. Why some on the web think that is strange is beyond me! I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Livingood, as has every other patient I have talked to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][204598].votes_count ]]