Rate Dr. JOSHUA A. SMILOW

Dr. JOSHUA A. SMILOW's Ratings

Dr. Smilow is very compasionate and considerate, he always listens to his patients concerns and always makes his patients concern his top most priority and he is extremely gentle. I can say with ease that he is the best dentist I have ever been to and highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

What can I say he's the best doctor in NJ that's a fact, I've never met a Doctor so caring and knowledgeable as him, I had so many bad experiences with other doctors that I never trusted again a dentist until I met him, GO TO HIM!! if you want to see what a good experience is. Hey and his last name is Smilow you can't go wrong the guy was meant for it!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

My husband and I see Dr. Smilow in his Fair Lawn office. He is seriously great. He is so knowledgeable, he takes his time with you, does great work, and sincerely cares about his patients. Highly recommended dentist.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

wow wow wow!! Best Dentist in NJ. I gurantee it. I mean from the moment we met untill I left he made sure I was comfortable and performed exactly what I needed quickly. He is very knowlegable and truly does care for his patients.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

I went to him after a horrible experience with another dentist. He is young but has the experience of an 50 year old. My endodontist messed up my root canal after two treatments but Dr. Smillow saved it and helped me get rid of my fear of dentists. He's the type of dentist who truly cares about his patients and checks on you to make sure you're ok during and after the procedure. Now I only allow him to do work on my mouth 100% recomended

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag