Rate Dr. EMILY E. LOMBARD

Dr. EMILY E. LOMBARD's Ratings

Stay away from Dr Lombard!!! I completely believe the previous post. I do not want to post my personal issues all over the web, but let me tell you, she made my pregnancy & birth a nightmare. She wanted to induce me and I told her no (baby was not in jeopardy, my health was fine....it all had to do with the baby's due date being inconvenient for her). Well, without my permission, she swept my membrane during her so called cervical exam! I went home & laid in bed due to spotting & luckily did not go into labor (and yes, I'm sure she did it, I spoke w/a midwife who agreed that was what she did) Bottom line, if I had to do it all over again, I would rather have stayed at home & given birth by myself!!!

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

At my last office visit, I learned that I needed to have a surgery which I needed to schedule very soon. Dr. Lombard was not my regular doctor, and I asked Dr. Lombard to have my regular doctor call me. Over a week and a half later, I have yet to hear from my regular doctor. I called the office three times to try and get my surgery scheduled. All three days, the office had closed more than an hour early and I was unable to schedule. One of the days I called, I learned that Dr. Lombard had gone on vacation- without making sure my situation was resolved first or ensuring my surgery had been scheduled. I finally decided I needed to switch to a doctor and practice that would take better care of me, and called again to get my records transferred to a new practice. Dr. Lombard's staff told me it could take up to two weeks to transfer the paperwork. They ended up transferring it the next day but only after after I insisted I needed it right away due to my medical emergency.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag