Dr. Ada van Vloten

Rate Dr. Ada van Vloten

Dr. Ada van Vloten's Ratings

Dr.Vloten is our family doctor. She is a wonderful pediatrican who has been caring for us for many years now. I know that i can always count on her to deliver professional, acurate, and sincere help anytime. Thanks Dr.Ada for all that you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2012

she is very good and caring she helped my child when it seamed like no one else could we love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

When I took my child to her, she never answered my questions. She would ask me what I thought and she would talk to herself and mumble. I didn't know if she was talking to me. Then when is smiled at her she yelled at me and told me it wasn't funny. I wasn't laughing, just trying to be nice. I never received any answers from her. It was a waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2008

I don't feel she is very knowlegable. She got very defensive when I asked questions about my child's care and treatment. She ordered unnessesary tests. I won't be taking my child back to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2008

She was very late. We got out of our 9am appointment at 11am, but she was very good at checking over my sick child and did a through job of explaining everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I took my son in to see Dr. Van Vloten today for the purpose of finding out what kind of new options there are for ADHD. My son is involved in special ed at school and we as a school team have been dealing with my son's problems for 2 years. We are new to Carbon County, we have only lived here for 2 years. I was treated like an absolute piece of trash and Dr Van Vloten did nothing but treat me badly and dismiss me. She had no records of his ADHD. Her words were we just don't give out medication. I wasn't asking for meds for my son the purpose of my wasted afternoon and copay was to explore any new options that may help my son which she only could treat me badly and act like an unprofessional nasty person. I will NEVER EVER EVER take my children back to see her and am lodging a complaint with my insurance company.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2008

Always with a smile on her face, she is kind and patient, explains clearly in non medical terms what the problem is and finds ways to relax both parent and child. My daughter (3yrs old) is always happy to see her :) and wants to be "a doctor like dr Ada to help the kids".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970521].votes_count ]]