Rate Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal

Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal's Ratings

Top notch Dr. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Compared to other allergists that I have seen, I was not very happy with the service that I received from Dr Kansal. I did not have a personalized shot which is not normal compared to the doctors that I have seen along with the doctors that my friends and family have seen. Also, when they initially ran my insurance, I was not notified that they are not in network. I should have verified this before going in, but I believe they should have notified me of this before continuing to render services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Kansal is very friendly and knowledgeable. He has later hours most days, and encourages people to visit any office rather than wait an additional day to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I consider Dr. Kansal to be what the Dr. ordered up to date-knowledgeable-compassionate and available any time I have needed his medical attention. I know what to do if the situation arises and he is out of town. I am also confident that he will let me know when it is time to see another physican. I am not intimadated and I know that I can ask him questions about any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Dr Kansal is very patient,listens to you and works with you to resolve any health problems.The office staff is extremely helpful and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I find Dr. Kansal very knowledgeable. His staff are very helpful. He has convenient locations also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

My kids give Dr. Kansal an A plus or 110%. He listens to how the kids feel and makes sure that they understand what is going on on their level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

DR KANSAL HAS THE BEST OFFICE MANNERS OF ANY DOCTORS I HAVE HAD,I AM 64YRS OLD AND SEEN MANY DOCTORS IN MY LIFE. HE GOT ME IN RIGHT AWAY AND I AM NOW TAKING SHOTS FOR MY ALLERGIES. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS TOP NOTCH AND VERY FRIENDLY. I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM ON MY RADIO SHOW MANY TIMES IN MICHIGAN CITY DUE TO HIS PROFESSIONALISM,KNOWLEDGE AND FRIENDLYNESS TO ME AS A PATIENT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME DR KANSAL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr.kansal is the best doctor.I was extremely happy with his treatment.Staff was very friendly.Would highly recommend Dr.kansal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I was so sick and Dr. Kansal's office agreed to see me the same day! The staff was so kind and helpful. Dr. Kansal was patient and listened ernestly to my symptoms. After feeling sick for weeks, I felt substantially better in two days and back to my normal self in three. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kansal to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970591].votes_count ]]