You may also like

Rate Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal

Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal's Ratings

I first visited Dr. Kansal over 15 years ago. I came to him after I was put into a medical crisis by another allergist who wasn't taking care of me properly. Dr. Kansal is a caring, compassionate physician who takes the time to listen to your symptoms. I no longer have acute asthma attacks or allergies. I am being very well maintained by Dr. Kansal and on minimal drug usage. He has always been available to me when I needed him, even when I was traveling. His staff is efficient and sends in my medicine requests promptly and accurately. I highly recommend Dr. Kansal for asthma and allergies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Been a patient for 20 years and have never experienced anything but the best and most compassionate treatment by all in office. Dr. is extremely intelligent, easy to talk to and always gets me out of trouble. Never rushed and can get an appointment whenever I need one. As far as I concerned he is the only one for me! He also works very well with my other Dr.'s at NW Hospital in Chicago. Have lived in Indiana, then Chicago and now Michigan and consider it a privilege to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Kansal. He believes in spending generous amounts of time to understand the patient and his staff are top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Kansal is a very good Dr. His Staff is very good, and very courteous. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He was a bit pushy and I disliked how he acted during my first visit. I will not be going back and I witnessed him treat his staff poorly. Also I did notlike how they are all paper and not computerized my shot record was at a didifferent office. They told me I should call first before arriving at his other office. Also his head nurse just stabs you when injecting your allergen. Which makes it very painful. I have gone to this office three times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Top notch Dr. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Compared to other allergists that I have seen, I was not very happy with the service that I received from Dr Kansal. I did not have a personalized shot which is not normal compared to the doctors that I have seen along with the doctors that my friends and family have seen. Also, when they initially ran my insurance, I was not notified that they are not in network. I should have verified this before going in, but I believe they should have notified me of this before continuing to render services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Kansal is very friendly and knowledgeable. He has later hours most days, and encourages people to visit any office rather than wait an additional day to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I consider Dr. Kansal to be what the Dr. ordered up to date-knowledgeable-compassionate and available any time I have needed his medical attention. I know what to do if the situation arises and he is out of town. I am also confident that he will let me know when it is time to see another physican. I am not intimadated and I know that I can ask him questions about any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Dr Kansal is very patient,listens to you and works with you to resolve any health problems.The office staff is extremely helpful and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970596].votes_count ]]