You may also like

Rate Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal

Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Kansal. He believes in spending generous amounts of time to understand the patient and his staff are top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Kansal is a very good Dr. His Staff is very good, and very courteous. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He was a bit pushy and I disliked how he acted during my first visit. I will not be going back and I witnessed him treat his staff poorly. Also I did notlike how they are all paper and not computerized my shot record was at a didifferent office. They told me I should call first before arriving at his other office. Also his head nurse just stabs you when injecting your allergen. Which makes it very painful. I have gone to this office three times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Top notch Dr. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Compared to other allergists that I have seen, I was not very happy with the service that I received from Dr Kansal. I did not have a personalized shot which is not normal compared to the doctors that I have seen along with the doctors that my friends and family have seen. Also, when they initially ran my insurance, I was not notified that they are not in network. I should have verified this before going in, but I believe they should have notified me of this before continuing to render services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Kansal is very friendly and knowledgeable. He has later hours most days, and encourages people to visit any office rather than wait an additional day to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I consider Dr. Kansal to be what the Dr. ordered up to date-knowledgeable-compassionate and available any time I have needed his medical attention. I know what to do if the situation arises and he is out of town. I am also confident that he will let me know when it is time to see another physican. I am not intimadated and I know that I can ask him questions about any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Dr Kansal is very patient,listens to you and works with you to resolve any health problems.The office staff is extremely helpful and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I find Dr. Kansal very knowledgeable. His staff are very helpful. He has convenient locations also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

My kids give Dr. Kansal an A plus or 110%. He listens to how the kids feel and makes sure that they understand what is going on on their level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970594].votes_count ]]