Rate Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal

Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal's Ratings

Dr Kansal is very friendly and knowledgeable. He has later hours most days, and encourages people to visit any office rather than wait an additional day to be seen.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

I consider Dr. Kansal to be what the Dr. ordered up to date-knowledgeable-compassionate and available any time I have needed his medical attention. I know what to do if the situation arises and he is out of town. I am also confident that he will let me know when it is time to see another physican. I am not intimadated and I know that I can ask him questions about any concerns.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Kansal is very patient,listens to you and works with you to resolve any health problems.The office staff is extremely helpful and very friendly.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I find Dr. Kansal very knowledgeable. His staff are very helpful. He has convenient locations also.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

My kids give Dr. Kansal an A plus or 110%. He listens to how the kids feel and makes sure that they understand what is going on on their level.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

DR KANSAL HAS THE BEST OFFICE MANNERS OF ANY DOCTORS I HAVE HAD,I AM 64YRS OLD AND SEEN MANY DOCTORS IN MY LIFE. HE GOT ME IN RIGHT AWAY AND I AM NOW TAKING SHOTS FOR MY ALLERGIES. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS TOP NOTCH AND VERY FRIENDLY. I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM ON MY RADIO SHOW MANY TIMES IN MICHIGAN CITY DUE TO HIS PROFESSIONALISM,KNOWLEDGE AND FRIENDLYNESS TO ME AS A PATIENT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME DR KANSAL!

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Dr.kansal is the best doctor.I was extremely happy with his treatment.Staff was very friendly.Would highly recommend Dr.kansal.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I was so sick and Dr. Kansal's office agreed to see me the same day! The staff was so kind and helpful. Dr. Kansal was patient and listened ernestly to my symptoms. After feeling sick for weeks, I felt substantially better in two days and back to my normal self in three. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kansal to all my friends and family.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kansal is one of the very few physicians that I trust. He has a wide knowledge base, not confined just to asthma and immunology. He looks at the entire picture when treating the patient. He balances aggressiveness with cautiousness. He makes you comfortable with the diagnosis and the treatment. If you call and are having a problem he will see you that same day. The staff is fantastic, they really care and it feels like an extended family. He has improved the quality of life for my entire family. I am a worrier by nature and he was able to put my concerns in the proper perspective, which is not easy! I have recommended at least 10 people to him and none have been disappointed. Thank you Dr. Kansal

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Kansal for about 18 or 19 years now. He is a excelt doter. He is very caring he does not rush you in and out of his office. He actually sits and talk to you. He and his staff are great. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag