Rate Dr. Andy Roy

Dr. Andy Roy's Ratings

Fifteen years ago I hurt my back and was diagnosed with two bulging discs. After four months of Physical Therapy, extreme amounts of pain pills and little sleep,I was better but not great.I developed an ulcer and other discomfort. I joined Signature Fitness Gym in Belleville, NJ hoping to help relieve some of my pain and to loose weight. In 2012 while at the gym I was approached by a young woman that offered me a free back massage. It felt pretty good. She then told me about Signature Health & Wellness Center. Although I had heard all kinds of negative things about Chiropractic treatments, I took the chance, made an appointment. There I meant Dr. Roy, who I have to tell you in as little as one week, I was feeling amazing. I was able to stand straighter. In two weeks I wasn't taking as much pain meds at all. After a few months of treatment I felt great, I was walking more, dancing and playing volley ball with friends. I left the Center because I felt so great,I didn't come back for eight months it seemed like I never had an injury. Until one morning I couldn't get out of bed, my back was locked, Oh my god, the pain was awful!. By this time it was the year 2013, I went back to SHWC and meant Dr. Eric, who has been wonderful and I am still coming here,because there is no where else that I have gone, not physical therapy or any doctor that has helped me to return to a normal life as I have now. I love it. I look forward to every appointment, and I am treated with care and concern. The staff at SHWC make me feel like family, and I know I am home..pain free and meds free. Thank you Signature Health & Wellness for all that you do for me, I love you guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Best place ever!! Dr Roy and staff are the best. The other doc dr eric is fantastic as well. They have the latest equipment and nice facility. They even have a class 4 laser. They have chiropractic, physical therapy, massage, and acupuncture. They really do listen and treat you like family. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for excellence care, friendly environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Roy is the BEST chiropractor I ever had. He does not only help you get well, he educates you and helps you understand where the pain actually starts from. The staff is superb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Roy is a great docter he takes the time with his patients to explain the problems that is causing the pain that one is having.Since i been going to him i feel so much better and my sleep is great. i will continue going to him. His staff is the best very friendly & knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I spent a year and half, running back and fourth from doctors, to orthopedic surgeons, to neurologists, and 6 weeks in physical therapy, due to a fall that caused a back injury, I got absolutely nowhere, all I was given was muscle relaxers, and more tests to take. I thought I was at the end of my rope, and feeling like I was destined to live with my back pain, I tried out Dr.Roy. Well all I can say is right after the 1st session, I walked out of his office, with no pain, and have been virtually pain free for over a month now... Can't thank him enough for making me feel super good, and giving me back my life... Thank you Dr.Roy. And a thank you shout out to his wonderful staff, thank you girls...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

I was a chiropractic skeptic at first but Dr. Roy spent time to educate me about my problem and how he could help. I couldn't have been more pleased with the care and the staff treats me like family. I went to every other specialty for my back pain and nothing worked. My orthopedist tried to discourage me from going to a chiropractor but I don't think he truly understands chiropractic and its benefits. I am glad I went b/c now I am fixed I wont need to go back to the orthopedic. Maybe that's why they don't recommend chiropractic b/c if your problem gets fixed they cant do surgery. Now I just do some maintenance visits once a month and I never felt better. Thanks you Dr. Roy and staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Roy is the best chiro. He is patient, kind, and really gets those knots out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Dr. Roy & his staff were amazing! He really went above and beyond to educate & help me! He really cares. Thank You Dr. Roy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205298].votes_count ]]