Rate Dr. ANDY ROY

Dr. ANDY ROY's Ratings

Dr. Roy is the BEST chiropractor I ever had. He does not only help you get well, he educates you and helps you understand where the pain actually starts from. The staff is superb!

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Roy is a great docter he takes the time with his patients to explain the problems that is causing the pain that one is having.Since i been going to him i feel so much better and my sleep is great. i will continue going to him. His staff is the best very friendly & knowledgeable.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

I spent a year and half, running back and fourth from doctors, to orthopedic surgeons, to neurologists, and 6 weeks in physical therapy, due to a fall that caused a back injury, I got absolutely nowhere, all I was given was muscle relaxers, and more tests to take. I thought I was at the end of my rope, and feeling like I was destined to live with my back pain, I tried out Dr.Roy. Well all I can say is right after the 1st session, I walked out of his office, with no pain, and have been virtually pain free for over a month now... Can't thank him enough for making me feel super good, and giving me back my life... Thank you Dr.Roy. And a thank you shout out to his wonderful staff, thank you girls...

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

I was a chiropractic skeptic at first but Dr. Roy spent time to educate me about my problem and how he could help. I couldn't have been more pleased with the care and the staff treats me like family. I went to every other specialty for my back pain and nothing worked. My orthopedist tried to discourage me from going to a chiropractor but I don't think he truly understands chiropractic and its benefits. I am glad I went b/c now I am fixed I wont need to go back to the orthopedic. Maybe that's why they don't recommend chiropractic b/c if your problem gets fixed they cant do surgery. Now I just do some maintenance visits once a month and I never felt better. Thanks you Dr. Roy and staff!!!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Roy is the best chiro. He is patient, kind, and really gets those knots out!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Roy & his staff were amazing! He really went above and beyond to educate & help me! He really cares. Thank You Dr. Roy!!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag