Rate Dr. KELLY L. FAIRBANKS

Dr. KELLY L. FAIRBANKS's Ratings

Dr. Fairbanks is very patient and willing to invest the time needed to help her clients. When in fact, I thought I was dealing with issues related to my health, she helped me realize they went far beyond that. It has taken some time but she has helped me learn a great deal about myself, how to better handle situations in a more healthy manner and most importantly, helped me rediscover myself. This has not been an easy task but she has been more than willing to help me with the work I need/needed to do. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my closest friends because she truly cares about her patients which she demonstrates by investing her time and energies to help each one overcome whatever callenges they face. She is an amazing doctor not to mention person.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag