Rate Dr. Michael Han

Dr. Michael Han's Ratings

Dr. Han and his staff are top notch. He diagnosed a problem of mine that I have had for years and didn't know it. Of all the doctors I have been to in my life, he is the best!!!!

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

I am very happy using Dr. Han. He is very nice, very knowledgeable and every time I have a question he takes time to really listen and answer it. And he works with you! Very caring and professional. Would recommend to anyone.

Submitted March 20, 2009 | flag

Very nice guy. Seems genuine. Very quick to refer to others if anything out of the ordinary. The only complaint is that their phone system puts you into a perpetual loop and staff can be slow to call you back.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

Very helpful and he seems to care. Efficient. Never keeps you waiting, but doesn't seem to be in a hurry to leave either.

Submitted April 8, 2007 | flag

Excellent doctor. Patient, kind, caring anc concerned. Takes the time needed to see his patients. Very easy to work with.

Submitted July 10, 2006 | flag