Rate Dr. Patricia T. White

Dr. Patricia T. White's Ratings

She has been a GOD-sent. Attentive, assertive, sympathetic yet very professional, has tremandeous knowledge in what she advises in various occasions. She saved me out of HELL and suicides.Thanks, Dr. White! I love her.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. White is one of the most knowledgeable therapists I have used. She is a nice person and I felt like she was very concerned about my issues. I decided not to continue with her because I felt like she had a map and, if I didn't want to go in a particular direction, she would force me to go there anyway. For instance, if I wanted to "share" and she had not scheduled a "share" then she would not let me share and I found that to be frustrating.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2008 | flag

Awesome psychologist. Very intrested in what is bothering you. Watches your every word-facial expression, etc. Many great suggestions of things to do and work on during the week. Likes to give things to read and ideas of homework to work on so that the sessions will flow from one into the other. This homework I have found extremely helpful so that I can focus on specifics. Weekly activity sheet lets her know what has gone on-what has bothered you and what needs to be discussed. Very Helpful!! If something comes up that needs to be talked about instead of the homework-she is very adaptable. She pushes you to think for yourself, yet is there to help you expand the ideas and gives you new insights into what may be bothering you. Very easy to talk to and willing to re-explain something you don't understand. Complimentary when it is appropriate for your hard work. Very, very pleased with the progress I have made in only a few short months. VERY WELL WORTH THE PRICE AND TIME.

Submitted July 10, 2006 | flag