Dr. BAHAREH SAFAIE

Dr. BAHAREH SAFAIE

Rate Dr. BAHAREH SAFAIE

Dr. BAHAREH SAFAIE's Ratings

She gives the best most painfree shots I've ever gotten from any dentist thus far. A truly painless dental experience, words I never thought I'd utter in my lifetime. Great general dentist. I like her a lot. Recommended to all.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

What great dentist! She was on time, polite and explainied everything she was going to do before she did it. she made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I cant get over how gentle she was. I usually hate going to the denstist but with he rit was not bad a ta ll. She is one of the best cosmetic dentist in Encino

Submitted Oct. 24, 2010 | flag

Great cosmetic dentist! Does a really good job and spends a lot of time with you, which I really liked about her. She also explains every single thing she does, which was a major plus in my book!! She's also really gentle and her shots are actually pain free. Highly recommended!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag