Dr. BAHAREH SAFAIE

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/06/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. BAHAREH SAFAIE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1342098
20/01/11 5 5 5 5 She gives the best most painfree shots I've ever gotten from any dentist thus far. A truly painless dental experience, words I never thought I'd utter in my lifetime. Great general dentist. I like her a lot. Recommended to all.
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond
RID: 1278321
24/10/10 5 5 5 5 What great dentist! She was on time, polite and explainied everything she was going to do before she did it. she made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I cant get over how gentle she was. I usually hate going to the denstist but with he rit was not bad a ta ll. She is one of the best cosmetic dentist in Encino  Respond
RID: 1253998
19/09/10 5 5 5 5 Great cosmetic dentist! Does a really good job and spends a lot of time with you, which I really liked about her. She also explains every single thing she does, which was a major plus in my book!! She's also really gentle and her shots are actually pain free. Highly recommended!!
Insurance: Delta Dental