Rate Dr. Bahareh Safaie

Dr. Bahareh Safaie's Ratings

She gives the best most painfree shots I've ever gotten from any dentist thus far. A truly painless dental experience, words I never thought I'd utter in my lifetime. Great general dentist. I like her a lot. Recommended to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

What great dentist! She was on time, polite and explainied everything she was going to do before she did it. she made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I cant get over how gentle she was. I usually hate going to the denstist but with he rit was not bad a ta ll. She is one of the best cosmetic dentist in Encino

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2010

Great cosmetic dentist! Does a really good job and spends a lot of time with you, which I really liked about her. She also explains every single thing she does, which was a major plus in my book!! She's also really gentle and her shots are actually pain free. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205419].votes_count ]]