Rate Dr. Areege Afaneh

Dr. Areege Afaneh's Ratings

Dr. Afaneh is super nice and helpful! I developed a dry-eye problem some time ago that has since been taken care of thanks to Dr. Afaneh's help. Prior to consulting her, I asked several ophthamologists and optometrists. Each time my tests would be finished, they wouldn't be interested in helping me out further and would just send me back home, saying there didn't seem to be a problem, and would take my vision insurance money for the year for some 5 minute "exam" without a care. On the other hand, Dr. Afaneh actually spent much more time studying my eyes during a basic vision exam to determine what was going on with my vision. It was only with her help that I discovered I had a dry-eye problem related to wearing contacts, which ultimately she helped me cure. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who wants a doctor who cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2012

I could only say pleasant things about Dr. Afaneh and the office staff. She was patient with me and addressed all my complaints. She gave me such a thorough eye examination that I don't think I could ever go to anyone else. My dilated exam was so extensive and I felt as if every inch of my eye was taken care of meticulously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Great experience! Extremely personable, Explained all the findings to me in a clear manner. I felt great when I left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

Very friendly and knowledgable doctor. It was the best eye exam I have ever had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205520].votes_count ]]