Rate Dr. Robert I. Gelb

Dr. Robert I. Gelb's Ratings

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Gelb to anyone. He doesn't care about the patient at all, just quickly comes in, tells you what's wrong and what surgery will fix it. No other options. No bedside manner. Seemed to just be there to collect $$$. Treated his staff horribly from what I witnessed. Would NEVR let him operate on me or anyone I care about...go elsewhere!!! Plenty of good hand surgeons in SD!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Agree with previous reviewer. He is smart and a surgeon, but VERY kind, cares abotu his patients, respectful, genuine, loves helping people, cares about the person (not just the body part.) Despite the reasons I have to see him for poor joint health, it's always a joy to just see HIM. He literally lays awake at night thinking about his patients. Can't ask for more than that!

Submitted May 15, 2010 | flag

This guy is great, very nice, authentic, truly cares, I would reccomend him. He listened and took his time with me. You can tell he loves his work and probally would be doing it for free. A good humored man and a great staff. Can't go wrong here. Thank you Doctor Gelb!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag