Rate Dr. Richard J. RAND

Dr. Richard J. RAND's Ratings

Dr. Rand and his staff are wonderful. I went to him because I have used Dr. Couch his co worker for years for my toes and recently had a bunion removed by her. This spring I broke my ankle and decided to go Dr. Rand and he did a great job. He is personalable, informative, and caring. I am healed and happy... Thank you Dr Rand. His staff his warm, helpful, and very caring. I would recommend this team at any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rand for a little over 2 months. I have never had a bad experience, his staff is wonderful to deal with and extremely helpful. Dr. Rand is very friendly and made me feel comfortable while I was there. I highly recommend him to everyone and anyone. By far the best Dr. I have been too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Personable, knowledgeable, good "bed-side manner".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Very professional and prompt service. Staff is very friendly and the Dr. Rand is great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

dr. Rand fixed a botched bunion surgury on my wife. He did a excellent job. I would highly recemmend him to anyone needing foot surgury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Excellent Dr. who took the time to explain & outline the entire procedure. The staff provided excellent service & there was no waiting as I was seen on time. I would recommend Dr. Rand to anyone in need of a top rate podiatrist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205635].votes_count ]]