Dr. Philip Dunbar-Mayer

Rate Dr. Philip Dunbar-Mayer

Dr. Philip Dunbar-Mayer's Ratings

Dr. Phillip Dunbar-Mayer is nothing short of phenomenal. We had been hitting wall after wall getting a thorough and correct diagnosis for our two children. Dr. Dunbar-Mayer was who we needed, and he provided thorough testing, a detailed diagnosis report with associated conditions, a treatment plan, provider recommendations, updated IEP's, and the list goes on and on. He's direct, empathetic and it's a pleasure to see a true professional at work. We feel our boys are finally in capable hands.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Help evaluate my son and provided us with valuable insights into his functioning. Dr. Phil was very personable and my son loved working with him! He gave strong recommendations which have been extremely helpful. I would recommend him without hesitation!!

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

My husband and I took our 6 year-old son to see Dr. Dunbar-Mayer for an evaluation and we were so very thankful that we did. Dr. Dunbar-Mayer had a very gentle and kind way with our son and he is most likely one of the most charismatic professional that we have ever worked with. After the testing session, our son asked us when he could come back and see Dr. Phil again! Through his comprehensive evaluation we were able to advocate for additional services through our son’s public school. I would highly recommend Dr. Dunbar-Mayer, and in fact already have!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag