Rate Dr. MATTHEW D. NIELSEN

Dr. MATTHEW D. NIELSEN's Ratings

He has helped my daughter with her ingrown toe nails and had lots of patience with her.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nielsen fixed problems through surgery for pain I have had in my foot for years. He is a very skilled surgeon, fixed my problem and barely left a scar. He is very personable and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone with foot problems no matter how little or severe. He has also helped my husband, daughter, father and friends with various issues and they have all been highly satisfied.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

My teen daughter has been seeing Dr. Nielsen after she fractured her foot in basketball. He is very nice and caring. Makes her feel very comfortable. He likes to joke with her to make her laugh. He is very knowledgeable, explained in great detail the x-ray and his diagnosis and treatment. My husband has also been his patient for a stress fracture and really liked him as well, which is why we trusted him with our daughter's sports injury. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

My old podiatrist failed to diagnose an extremely serious issue. Dr. Nielsen correctly diagnosed the problem and then coraborated it through X-rays. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone with health issues of the feet.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

I have taken my daughter to see Dr. Nielsen twice for an ingrown toenail problem. He has been very helpful and my daughter thinks he's funny. She was very comfortable being seen by him and he explained what he was doing so she wasn't left with any questions. The staff was also very friendly and we have been very happy with the care she was given. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Nielsen and encourage them to take the time out to complete a review no matter what your experience.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag