Dr. KIRK D. LARKIN

Grad. Year: 2009

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. KIRK D. LARKIN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5433516
29/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Larkin took the time to answer all my questions and he even quelled my concerns. His bed-side manner is above reproach. This man is the total package. He tells you like it is... hands-down....THE BEST DOC I HAVE BEEN TO IN YEARS!! Old school yet young and current!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KIRK" to "KIRK D."
RID: 2839324
06/09/13 4 3 4 5 Dr. Larkin was professional, curtious and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. I would highly recommend him. I was having foot pain for about 6 months and finally gave in and saw a doctor. I was able to finally gets answers after seeing Dr. Larkin. I now have the knowledge to correct my issue. I am confident I will be 100% before to long!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2825260
30/08/13 5 5 5 5 I simply cannot say enough good things about Dr. Larkin!!!! AWESOME!!! He took time to explain, in detail, everything I needed to know about my foot (a bunion that finally needed to be fixed). I greatly appreciated his time. I felt very at ease.....like I could confide in him and he wouldn't roll his eyes and sigh. Weird as it sounds....I was sad when he said I only had one more post-surgery follow up.....I enjoyed talking with him. He is funny and down to earth. A co-worker had the same surgery a week before me (by another doctor)and she is still not 100% - 3 months later.....me? I can't even tell I had surgery (except for the scar)!!!! One more thing.....he is a "young" doctor, which I like, so he is cautiously progressive and innovative.  Respond
RID: 2744886
02/08/13 5 5 5 5 My son was having a lot of foot and ankle pain. We made an appointment with Dr Larkin. Dr. Larkin is a remarkable doctor. My so was very comfortable and he was able to explain to him why he was having these pains. Dr. Larkin fitted him for orthotics and explained to him the kind of supported shoes he should be wearing and he hasn't had the pain again. We were referred by a friend to Dr. Larkin and are happy to refer all our friends and family to him!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2605877
02/04/13 3 2 5 5 On my first visit I waited more than 1 hour to be called, however I did voice my concerns to Dr. Larkin and he gave me his apology for new staffing changes. I felt I had plenty of time with Dr. Larkin, he was very professional and understanding, and explained everything to me. On subsequent visits my wait was always less than 20 minutes and each time, he took time and explained everything to me. I would recommend Dr. Larkin very highly to everyone I know.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2605037
01/04/13 5 5 5 5 I broke my ankle in late February. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Larkin's attention to detail when examining my case. He spent plenty of time reviewing my x-rays with me and discussing my case. Dr Larkin explained that surgery was the better option and thoroughly explained my options. After surgery Dr. Larkin has been extremely attentive to my needs and has given me the attention most doctors do not give patients these days. He actually treats you like a real person not just another number. You really get a sense of "He cares for you and your well being" from Dr. Larkin from the little things like making sure I had the right medications to staying late to make sure everything was okay after I had to show up one late afternoon. I would highly recommend Dr. Larkin to any of my friends, family and colleagues. If you are in the search for a great doctor that possessed a strong knowledge of his specialty, Dr Larkin is the right one for you~!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1455183
02/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Larkin was very knowledgeable. He was able to help me with my pain. Now I'm pain free!
Insurance: CIGNA