Rate Dr. Michael B. Tantillo

Dr. Michael B. Tantillo's Ratings

I went in for a consultation to see Dr. Tantillo and from the start of the meeting he was short and dismissive. He made no eye contact and was vague with his responses to my questions. When I asked him to be more specific about his work, one of his exact responses he says " I am not going to toot your horn". I was very disappointed and needless to say appalled. He lacked compassion and was rude.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

I had a breast augmentation done with Doctor Tantillo and he is amazing!! He is so warm and friendly. Makes you really feel comfortable. I was extremely nervous about the whole procedure since it was my first time EVER getting surgery but Doctor Tantillo was so calm the entire time and really made it seem like it would be a breaze and it was! I'm so glad I went to him for my BA! Even though I am still healing everything came out the way I wanted and it was for the most part pain free which I was SO worried about!! Most of the staff at Longwood Medical are very nice like Sukanya the Coordinator. The nurses on the day of the surgery were very friendly as well and comforting. I would reccomend Doctor Tantillo to anybody.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

The patient coordinator was hard to get a hold of, cold and rude. Most of the office staff are cold, when you enter the office you are barley greeted and if you have a question its like pulling teeth to get an answer. They don't offer much information so you find yourself asking a lot of questions. But whats most important is Dr Tantillo, he is wonderful! He will make you feel at ease and answer any questions you have and he does a phenominal job. The nurses on day of surgery are comforting and everything youd want them to be.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Waited an hour to be seen, when I asked the receptionist she was rude. I felt intimidated when I asked questions, did not feel comfortable. I thought his recommendations were suitable for my needs. His patient coordinator did try to answer questions, however her info and what I was told by the doctor conflicted. She could not verify the info, the doctor went to lunch. I did not think it was a good experience.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

In all, my results are PERFECT, *exactly* what I had asked for ,down to the very last detail. I highly recommend Dr. Tantillo for any procedure being considered, there simply isn't anyone who compares to him or his work.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

I'm about 5 weeks post-op from a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. His whole team was very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

3 weeks post op from breast augmentation. Dr. Tantillo did an amazing job. I had minimal bruising and little pain. He called to check on me the night of surgery and the next day also.His staff is friendly and knowledgable. There is no fee for a consultation and you can go back/email/or call as many times as you need to have any questions answered before actually booking your surgery.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Excellent pressuRe free environment. I would recommend Dr. Tantillo to others. His private operating room suit was top notch ..the experience far exceeded my expectations.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

I recently had a breast augmentation with a lift by Dr Tantillo and am very happy with my results. He is an excellent caring surgeon and his staff is also excellent. I highly recommend Dr Tantillo

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I had breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Tantillo, and am 100% happy with my experience. Dr. Tantillo took the time to listen and openly discuss my wishes and options, and was very kind and professional. He was very thorough and informative, and offered me tons of photos of his work to look through. He answered every one of my questions, and I was never pressured into any decisions, including booking the surgery. The operating team took excellent care of me on the day of my surgery, and I left the office feeling just fine after the procedure. Dr. Tantillo even called me personally that evening to check on how I was doing. He also provided me with his personal cell phone number as well as two additional contact numbers. My recovery went without a hitch, and day by day my breasts looked better and better. I am now 6 weeks post-op, and I feel and look absolutely amazing. I love that I am welcome to call and/or visit the office as many times as I need to, and the entire staff is great.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag