Rate Dr. JOSEPH L. MARTINEZ

Dr. JOSEPH L. MARTINEZ's Ratings

Dr. Martinez and his staff were extremely awesome with my daughter who had a horrible horse accident. My daughter fractured her back and neck, Dr Martinez was very quick about fixing the problem before it got worse as her lower body function was becoming weaker by the minute. He is an angel and am very glad he was the one for making my daughter able to be on the road to recovering with no damage. Thank you Dr Martinez we love u!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Very punctual appointments with full explanation of problems and ways to solve the problem. After talking to Dr. Martinez, I was completely relaxed and knew I had NOTHING to worry about except time. I was in & out and recovered in no time. I could not ask for better care & service. The friendly service of Covenant hospital was a welcome treat too.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Martinez's office staff were very friendly and helpful as was Dr. Martinez. I was suffering from severe pain in my lower back and down my leg and Dr. Martinez fixed the problem. Dr. Martinez's Physician's Assistant Tim was awesome and really took care of me.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

I did not feel he had much knowledge on my diagnosis, Chiari 1. With all the research & talking with major research people, he said to forget my research & that none of my symptoms had anything to do with my diagnosis. I would have preferred admittance of not much knowledge than him saying mine had nothing to do with the other. Would NOT recommend him.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag