Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and numbness and tingling in my right leg. The doctor did mention it could be an impingement, disc bulge, or disc herniation. Dr. Sayyed showed me a video on her IPad about the differences of a bulge and herniation. Dr. Sayyed explained my options to me and what approach I should take towards my treatment plan. I was very pleased that Dr. Sayyed answered all my questions because some other doctors just brush you off in 5 minutes. I was very satisfied by this visit because this was my first time visiting a chiropractor and I will follow up with Dr. Sayyed in two weeks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Sayyed is an awesome chiropractor.Dr. Janan is very smart, kind? And empathic towards her patients. I love the fact that this doctor listens to her patients. If your looking for a sweet and awesome Doctor, look no further, Dr. Sayyed comes highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2619529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

My coworker at Jacobi Medical Center recommended Dr. Sayyed because she is a holistic physician, chiropractor, and nutritionist who did a charity wellness event in the Bronx. I went to see Dr. Sayyed because I had symptoms of sweating, heat which is leading into menopause. Dr Sayyed asked thorough questions and did an assessment based on my symptoms. I felt comfortable with her because she is very personable and has great bedside manner. Dr. Sayyed explained the physiology of the hormones in my body and answered all my questions with regards to my condition. I love her naturopathy humor. I am going to book an appointment for chiropractic and nutrition for my lower back pain. Dr. Sayyed is highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2618884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. Sayyed helped me tremendously with my health issues. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis for 5 years and Dr. Sayyed suggested I should go for a second opinion and I am glad that I did because I don't have multiple sclerosis. Each day I get better with the treatment and therapy I get at Montefiore Medical Center. Wonderful staff and wonderful doctor that is always warm and personable! Great communication skills!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2617461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

calls herself a pain doctor, it wasn't until I showed up that I realized she was a chiro. Then tried to convince me I needed to come to her office 1-2 times per week for the next 8 months. Seriously

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614085].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I saw Dr Janan Sayyed for my low back pain. Dr. Sayyed read my MRIS and gave me options on what I should do and explained everything that I needed to know. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

لالالفقفقلبلبللزرزرزرزرزرزفبفقفقبلیبیبیبیبیبیبیبیبللل

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I saw Dr. Sayyed because I suffer from GERD- Acid Reflux. I did purchase the digestive kit which has the probiotics, ultimate aloe, and digestive enzymes. Before I did all this, I did a detox first to clean my liver, colon, and digestive system. I purchased Nutriclean from Dr Sayyed E-Store.Dr Sayyed helped me get my health back and change my eating habits.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2590071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I was searching for a chiropractor in Manhattan. And found Dr. Sayyed on the internet. I went to visit her because of my low back pain. Dr. Sayyed read my MRIs and gave me treatment options. The physiotherapy and cold laser therapy helped relieve some pain. Dr. Sayyed recommended Nutrametrix opc-3 for inflammation and my allergies. Dr. Sayyed also put me on the traction table which stretches my lower back ligaments and tendons and it feels amazing! Very professional, very knowledgeable, no wait time, atmosphere beautiful! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2582233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my high blood pressure and weight control. I was told not to eat too much salt and to be on an exercise program. I was satisfied with the consultation and knowledge that Dr. Sayyed possessed because she answered all my questions and concerns. The staff were really nice. There was no waiting time. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2578179].votes_count ]]