Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I saw Dr. Sayyed today for stress Management and the nutritional supplements that she recommended and Reiki treatment were really effective on me. I am so happy that I finally found a holistic and healing center!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for the first time at her Manhattan location and I had a wonderful experience! This was also my first time seeing a chiropractor! I felt so at ease with Dr. Sayyed because she is personable and pleasant . I have chronic low back problems and numbness and tingling in both my legs. Dr. Sayyed read my MRI's and gave me options that my own primary care physician did not inform of...... I was impressed with Dr. Sayyed because she answered all my questions and she is very knowledgeable on the latest information because of her research background. This doctor is the best! Very highly recommended! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Sayyed for 2 years because I run in the marathons and I get a lot of blisters and have heel spurs and plantar fascitis. The tools that Dr. Sayyed use in her office are the cutting edge in technology. She uses graston technique and cold laser therapy among other modalities and I love it so does my feet! :) This doctor is simply the best at what she does and comes very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Sayyed is very personable and approachable. She listened to my concerns and gave me options on what I can do since I was involved in a motor vehicle accident. I went to see her at Montiefiore Medical Center in the Bronx because my lawyer referred me there and it was a pleasant experience. The staff are nice and the office very clean. Dr. Sayyed's adjustments are really gentle, and effective! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Sayyed helped me to lose weight with the TLS weight loss solutions. I already lost 5 pounds. I first did a detox with NutriClean and it helped me to rejuvenate my energy! I am so happy that Dr. Janan Sayyed is my Chiropractor and Wellness Consultant! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Sayyed for 2 years for chiropractic and she is awesome. Her adjustments are awesome and the care she does for her patients goes above and beyond!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr Janan Sayyed has those healing hands! The gentle adjustments and the ultrasound therapy helped the pain in my lower back. Acupuncture was wonderful and effective! Dr. J is very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Jana n's gentle adjustments and activator works on my midback. I have midback problems due to my posture. The orthotics,lumbar brace, and the adjustments helped my back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I came to see Dr. Sayyed because I have so much stress in my job and my neck and mid back is so stiff. The doctor treatment plan was very effective. Dr Sayyed took me as a walk in on Saturday and I am very glad with the therapy and massage. Next week I am trying acupuncture to help relax my tension. Dr. Sayyed recommended homeopathic remedies and Bach flowers which I will try. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended because of her knowledge and thorough examinations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

My visit to Dr. Sayyed was for my right knee pain from playing soccer at NYU. Dr. Sayyed listened to my concerns and gave me different treatment options. My knee feels much better with the therapy she used on my knee which was cold laser therapy ,Graston technique, and the activator. Dr. Janan Sayyed also recommended a nutrition supplement called Prime Joint for inflammation and pain in my knee. Dr. Sayyed is NYU' s chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528608].votes_count ]]