Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

This clinic is very professional and trendy. No wait time. Dr. Sayyed was very thorough in her patient history and physical examination. The treatment was marvelous! I feel great. This is my 7th visit to the office. Dr. Sayyed recommended nutrition supplements and vitamins for energy and my immune system and allergies. Works great!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Today I saw Dr. Janan Sayyed for the first time for my low back pain. I drive diplomats from the United Nations to their destination. Dr. Sayyed and her team were great and I had a pleasant experience since this was the first time I went to see a chiropractor. The flexion distraction table and the cold laser therapy were amazing. I am happy that I found a female chiropractor that knows her field and loves her job! Dr. Sayyed is a blessing and definitely recommended with high regards!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I came in for knee pain and foot pain to see Dr. Sayyed because this doctor does sports medicine as a sub-speciality. She recommended the Prime Joint formula. It has been two weeks since I saw Dr. Say yes and I have a follow up with her next week. This supplement is very effective for my right knee. I recommend all the marathon runners to see Dr. Sayyed because she is a wonderful practitioner and nutritionist! Dr. Janan Sayyed is very highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sayyed is a very classy and knowledgeable doctor. She explained to me what my treatment options are for my low back pain. Her gentle adjustments, activator, flex ion distraction table, and stretching corrective excercises were very helpful and eased my pain. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended in Manhattan !

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Janan Sayyed always has positive attitude. You can tell by the way she treats you she really wants to help her patients. If your looking for a great chiropractor & Nutrition Education she is one of the best. Instead of pushing big pharma meds she uses natural alternative style of medicine. She's Fantastic!