Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Janan Sayyed always has positive attitude. You can tell by the way she treats you she really wants to help her patients. If your looking for a great chiropractor & Nutrition Education she is one of the best. Instead of pushing big pharma meds she uses natural alternative style of medicine. She's Fantastic!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Janan Sayyed is very dedicated to her profession and it shows through her charismatic manner and genuine care to her patients! Very highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. sayyed gave me a really good adjustments on my cervical and lower back. I have many problems in these areas and need a good maintenance program and someone who can accomplish the task. The doctor is very knowledgable about health and wellness and is the right person to help with my spinal care and has good nutritional advice to aid in my bone health. I highly recommend her services.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag