Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I was searching for a chiropractor in Manhattan. And found Dr. Sayyed on the internet. I went to visit her because of my low back pain. Dr. Sayyed read my MRIs and gave me treatment options. The physiotherapy and cold laser therapy helped relieve some pain. Dr. Sayyed recommended Nutrametrix opc-3 for inflammation and my allergies. Dr. Sayyed also put me on the traction table which stretches my lower back ligaments and tendons and it feels amazing! Very professional, very knowledgeable, no wait time, atmosphere beautiful! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my high blood pressure and weight control. I was told not to eat too much salt and to be on an exercise program. I was satisfied with the consultation and knowledge that Dr. Sayyed possessed because she answered all my questions and concerns. The staff were really nice. There was no waiting time. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was having neck and midback pain so I searched the Internet and found Dr.Sayyed in my Cigna network. She is awesome! Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me and let me know my treatment options. I was very satisfied with the therapy and corrective excercises. I continue to see Dr. Sayyed for maintenance 2x/month. Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Sayyed today for a free consultation on nutrition. It was very informative. I suffer from anxiety attacks. Dr Sayyed recommended nutrition support that I can take for me. Dr. Sayyed also suggested that I can take a free nutri-physical assessment on myself which will tell me what I need in my body to get better on www.nutrametrix.com/drjanansayyed I am glad that I went because I do want to make a change and feel better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my lower back pain with laser therapy, Grafton technique, physiotherapy and her adjustments. I was there for a couple of sessions and I feel so much better!Dr. Sayyed is very nice and answered all my questions and concerns. Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Dr. Sayyed examined me and ordered blood work. Dr. Sayyed explained my options for treatment and worked on my diet plan and menu for meals. I was so glad to see Dr. Sayyed because she is a nutritionist, naturopathic medical doctor, acupuncturist, and a chiropractor. I was very impressed on how much Dr. Sayyed knew about the interaction between my medication and nutrition supplements. Dr. Jan an Sayyed comes highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I saw Dr. Sayyed for low back pain because I suffer from low back pain. The therapy is effesctive and helpful for my back. In the Bronx at Montefiore medical Center, Dr. Sayyed put me on the traction table which streches my lower back. This feels amazing! Dr. Sayyed also recommended NutraMetrix supplements which I am taking for pain and inflammation. The Excercise program has been helpful in my recovery. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended in the Bronx because she listens to you and gives you options on treatment which many doctors do not do !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain from a car accident and she put me on the traction table to stretch my lower back. It felt great! I also received stretching exercises to strengthen my low back muscles. During the postural analysis, I found out I had a slight scoliosis. I also purchased opc3 for inflammation and back pain. Great experience for 1st time chiropractic patient. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr. Sayyed was recommended by primary doctor from New York Presbyterian for infertility . Dr. Sayyed recommended nutrition supplements and prenatal vitamins from www.nutrametrix.com/Dr janansayyed. Our next follow-up is four weeks from now. The causes were nutrition deficiency due to my blood lab work and not eating well . Hopefully all will go well! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Sayyed is a wonderful doctor. I came in with a muscle spasm in my lower back and she helped me so much with ultrasound, hot pack and electrical stim. And the 10 minutes massage was great. I loved the way she adjusted my back. Great doctor and highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553743].votes_count ]]