You may also like

Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

All 55555555555555555555555's. Very friendly chiropractor! Very attentive to details, gives a variety of options for treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I TRIED A CHIROPRACTOR, DR.SAYYED HAS A VERY AWESOME PERSONALITY.GREAT ADJUSTMENTS!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed in Manhattan for my anxiety and Celiac . I was so happy to know that Dr. Sayyed is a Naturopathic doctor and a clinical nutritionist. The visit to her office was very informative and I have to change the way I have to eat. The breathing exercises were awesome for my anxiety. Dr. Sayyed recommended nutrition supplements and homeopathy which I am going to consider. Loved the office,vibe, positive energy, and I will be back for reiki and homeopathy. I was very impressed with Dr. Sayyed because although she had other patients waiting in the lobby, she was very attentive and answered over 30 questions that I had asked her. :) Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2809725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

On Saturday, I went to see Dr. Sayyed for Chronic pain of my neck and low back that I had for so many years, Dr. Sayyed did Graston Technique and cold laser therapy which helped alleviate my back. I am also going to do Manipulation Under Anesthesia with Dr. Sayyed and her team in Manhattan. Dr. Sayyed explained the procedure, showed me on the MRIs where my disc bulges and disc herniation at different levels. I thought my experience with Dr. Sayyed was very informative and gave me a better direction to better health. Thank you Dr. Sayyed!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2805674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high cholesterol and diabetes. With the advice and Dr. Sayyed being my health coach.......I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle. I went to the Bronx location and it was an awesome experience! Thanks Dr. J

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2795784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I searched for a nutritionist and Dr. Sayyed was listed #1 so I called made an appointment for my diabetes. When I first met Dr. Sayyed she has this beautiful incredible energy. She is so down to earth and answered all my questions. Dr. Sayyed is very attentive, a good listener, and an excellent nutritionist. This was the first time I saw a nutritionist in my life. I should've done this sooner. I am now eating healthier meals. I want to lose 10 pounds before the summer comes and I can't wait!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2795778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my anxiety naturally. Dr. Sayyed taught how to do breathing exercises and her expertise in holistic medicine helped me take better control of my life. She taught me how to set goals in my life. The nutrition supplements that Dr. Sayyed recommended were very effective in alleviating my anxiety. Now in school I am able to focus and concentrate better.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2784718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! DR.SAYYED IS EXTRAORDINARY. .....SHE LISTENS TO YOUR PRO LET'S AND GIVES YOU A TREATMENT PLAN.THE SERVICE IS GREAT. THE STAFF IS GREAT! I WENT TO THE MANHATTAN LOCATION AND I AM VISITING FROM GERMANY!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2781316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I am a tourist from France and I love chiropractic. I searched on the Internet for chiropractic in NY and Dr. Janan Sayyed was listed #1 so I made an appointment and she booked me right away on a Saturday in Manhattan. I loved her bubbly attitude and her positive energy. The treatment was physiotherapy, massage, and the adjustments. When I return in the summer I am booking a couple of appointments with Dr. Sayyed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2779783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and the treatment and service were wonderful. I am 57 years old and the gentle healing hands of Dr. Sayyed and Trigger point therapy were amazing. Dr. Sayyed is also a nutritionist and I am going to make an appointment for my high blood pressure. Dr. Sayyed presents herself with an abundance of energy and the positive energy is reflected from that! The atmosphere is calming. very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2779448].votes_count ]]