Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

Dr. Janan Sayyed was recommended to me by a friend and I am glad I listened to her. It was easy to book an appointment for shoulder and neck pain and Dr. Sayyed was able to make me feel much better after only 3 appointments. Each treatment consisted in an ultrasound session, an electrotherapy session, a massage and some adjustments. Dr. Sayyed is very personable, energetic and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Janan Sayyed is an amazing doctor! I went to this clinic because I have low back pain and numbness and tingling in the right leg. Dr. Sayyed and her team in Manhattan helped to alleviate the pain I had by Physiomodalities, cold laser, and massage. There was no wait time because it is by appointment. Next week I have an appointment with Dr. Sayyed for naturopathic medicine and my menopause. The doctor was very professional, very smart, and explained everything I needed to know. Dr. Janan Sayyed services are highly recommended! Definitely 5 Stars for her impressive knowledge , her thoroughness , and she speaks 4 languages! I am so happy I found this chiropractor online and now I have a chiropractor for my family and I.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sayyed is a very energetic and has a positive attitude which made me feel comfortable. I came in for my rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder and the ultrasound therapy and cold laser therapy helped my shoulder. Dr. Sayyed also recommended Prime Joint which I have been taking and opc3 for anti-inflammation. This is the third visit in the office. I am so glad the doctor has locations in the Bronx & Manhattan. Dr. Sayyed is highly recommended for her services.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

This clinic is very professional and trendy. No wait time. Dr. Sayyed was very thorough in her patient history and physical examination. The treatment was marvelous! I feel great. This is my 7th visit to the office. Dr. Sayyed recommended nutrition supplements and vitamins for energy and my immune system and allergies. Works great!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Today I saw Dr. Janan Sayyed for the first time for my low back pain. I drive diplomats from the United Nations to their destination. Dr. Sayyed and her team were great and I had a pleasant experience since this was the first time I went to see a chiropractor. The flexion distraction table and the cold laser therapy were amazing. I am happy that I found a female chiropractor that knows her field and loves her job! Dr. Sayyed is a blessing and definitely recommended with high regards!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I came in for knee pain and foot pain to see Dr. Sayyed because this doctor does sports medicine as a sub-speciality. She recommended the Prime Joint formula. It has been two weeks since I saw Dr. Say yes and I have a follow up with her next week. This supplement is very effective for my right knee. I recommend all the marathon runners to see Dr. Sayyed because she is a wonderful practitioner and nutritionist! Dr. Janan Sayyed is very highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sayyed is a very classy and knowledgeable doctor. She explained to me what my treatment options are for my low back pain. Her gentle adjustments, activator, flex ion distraction table, and stretching corrective excercises were very helpful and eased my pain. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended in Manhattan !

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag