Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

Dr. Sayyed was recommended by primary doctor from New York Presbyterian for infertility . Dr. Sayyed recommended nutrition supplements and prenatal vitamins from www.nutrametrix.com/Dr janansayyed. Our next follow-up is four weeks from now. The causes were nutrition deficiency due to my blood lab work and not eating well . Hopefully all will go well! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Sayyed is a wonderful doctor. I came in with a muscle spasm in my lower back and she helped me so much with ultrasound, hot pack and electrical stim. And the 10 minutes massage was great. I loved the way she adjusted my back. Great doctor and highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I went to see Dr. Janan today because a co-worker recommended her for nutrition. I have diabetes and my primary doctor wanted to put me on Metformin. I am now using opc3 and Isochrome to control my diabetes. I also changed my diet to a healthier one. The nutrition rejuvenated meand helped control my blood sugar levels.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2553665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sayyed in Manhattan because of my diagnosis with Lupus. Dr . Sayyed was very thorough in her questions and exam. So far, the flare-ups have been minimal. I am on nutrition supplements that she recommended for me and diet that she recommended for me. I am so glad I went to visit Dr. Sayyed because she is a naturopathic medical doctor, and nutritionist as well as a chiropractor. I was amazed at the many degrees and talent this doctor possesses and I am so grateful that I visited Dr. Sayyed because she listened to my concerns and went above and beyond helping me to understand my condition. I gave 5 STARS because she is the best!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2552627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Sayyed is a very positive exceptional doctor. Dr. Sayyed explained my mri about my neck and low back and what approach I can take in improving my health. Dr. Sayyed is a warm and compassionate. I love the electrical stimulation, hot packs, and the massage! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I visited Dr. Sayyed because I have knee problems and did not want surgery. Dr. Sayyed is a holistic doctor that combines therapy with nutrition. I tried the Prime Joint and several weeks of taking this, I do not have pain in my knees. I also combined this with opc3 and it is very effective. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2547538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I saw Dr. Sayyed today for stress Management and the nutritional supplements that she recommended and Reiki treatment were really effective on me. I am so happy that I finally found a holistic and healing center!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2544269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for the first time at her Manhattan location and I had a wonderful experience! This was also my first time seeing a chiropractor! I felt so at ease with Dr. Sayyed because she is personable and pleasant . I have chronic low back problems and numbness and tingling in both my legs. Dr. Sayyed read my MRI's and gave me options that my own primary care physician did not inform of...... I was impressed with Dr. Sayyed because she answered all my questions and she is very knowledgeable on the latest information because of her research background. This doctor is the best! Very highly recommended! :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2544261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Sayyed for 2 years because I run in the marathons and I get a lot of blisters and have heel spurs and plantar fascitis. The tools that Dr. Sayyed use in her office are the cutting edge in technology. She uses graston technique and cold laser therapy among other modalities and I love it so does my feet! :) This doctor is simply the best at what she does and comes very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2541405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Sayyed is very personable and approachable. She listened to my concerns and gave me options on what I can do since I was involved in a motor vehicle accident. I went to see her at Montiefiore Medical Center in the Bronx because my lawyer referred me there and it was a pleasant experience. The staff are nice and the office very clean. Dr. Sayyed's adjustments are really gentle, and effective! Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2541386].votes_count ]]