Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

He is on time, nice, knowledgeable, good with teenagers, called back regarding a possible medication side effect. I have been impressed with the care that he has provided my son. He is busy and doesn't spend a lot of time chit chatting which is fine with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Very happy with my visit, doctor was punctual, efficient and solved my skin problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Went to see this doctor after confirming our appointment they said my husband and I had no appointment. It took this doctor less than 5 minutes to listen to both our problems, write us a prescription and show us the door our. Very disappointed with the care and attention we received. We really needed someone with dermatology experience and not plastics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735290].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I brought my son for bumps on his skin that Dr. Metelitsa diagnosed as contagious molluscum. He recommended a special solution that was applied and I am very happy that the bumps are gone. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I just returned from seeing this doctor, and feel ripped off. He didn't know what he was doing and was rude and dismissive. He made me feel so bad about me being there, like I was wasting his time. Will never return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732757].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am very happy with Dr. Metelitsa who was recommended by my friend (she is also his loyal patient) - he did filler in my cheeks last week and I can already see a great result. I was very scared getting needles in my face but he made me feel very relaxed and explained the nature of the procedure. He is obviously very skilled in what he does and I would certainly recommend seeing Dr. Metelitsa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Nearly immediately after filling out some forms I was escorted to the exam room. Minimal wait time. Nurses were very kind and helpful. Dr. M was warm & friendly, and made me feel at ease. He took a good look at a suspicious looking mole (the reason for my referral) and decided on removal for biopsy. All in all, I was in and out within about 15 minutes, and felt well treated and more than adequately cared for. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Metelitsa.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2704217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Excellent dermatologist, always on time, great staff and overall very knowledgeable. I drive from out of town to see him and it's totally worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Doctor walked in, well mannered , immediately diagnosed my spot as non cancerous, but we decided to remove it since I did not like it. Minimal discomfort, very happy with his professional manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Metelitsa's for a few years now, (as have other family members). I suffer from acne and he has continued to provide a range of services to remedy my condition. He is not only personable and knowledgeable, but also up to date on new treatments. His staff is very caring and patient as well. Will definitely recommend to others looking for a derm!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2694022].votes_count ]]