Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

Dr. Metelitsa solved my exzema problems that has been bothering me for the past 5 years. Other doctors have not been able to help.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2754493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Metelitsa is fantastic, and I'm so happy to have found him. I just had some cosmetic work (Botox and filler) done for the first time, and he really put my nerves to rest. He listened to everything I had to say, and then replied with a gentle honest opinion. I'm extremely happy with the experience and glad the results don't make me look "preserved" or "fake". He genuinely seemed to care and understood the natural look I was hoping to achieve. I'm only disappointed that I didn't go sooner! I highly recommend Dr. Metelitsa, he is professional, trustworthy, and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2751006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr M and his nurses are amazing! I have been going to him for a few years now and I always receive the best care. He explains everything clearly and to the point and his nurses spend time with me if I have questions. They are always punctual and always efficient despite their busy office. Dr M is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2748556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I have been to see Dr Metelitsa a few times in the last two years for an ongoing skin condition. I find him extremely knowledgeable - he is very efficient and quick, yet he does take the time to answer all of my questions. My husband now has seen him too and had a very good experience as well. I also appreciate the fact that there is no promoting of other chargeable products, unless I specifically ask. I would strongly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2745000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Metelista for a treatment of my psoriasis. He spent about 30seconds looking at the rashes and told me it was Essential Telangiectasia. A condition that isn't covered by health care and extremely expensive to treat. Dr. Metelista then typed the condition into Google to show me images to confirm his theory. Not one image remotely looked like my condition. He told me not to worry he knew exactly what he was talking about.
I decided to get a second opinion and am now getting treatment for my psoriasis that is really helping.
Dr. Metelista wasted 5 months of my time. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He is on time, nice, knowledgeable, good with teenagers, called back regarding a possible medication side effect. I have been impressed with the care that he has provided my son. He is busy and doesn't spend a lot of time chit chatting which is fine with me.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2738608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Very happy with my visit, doctor was punctual, efficient and solved my skin problem

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2737555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Went to see this doctor after confirming our appointment they said my husband and I had no appointment. It took this doctor less than 5 minutes to listen to both our problems, write us a prescription and show us the door our. Very disappointed with the care and attention we received. We really needed someone with dermatology experience and not plastics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735290].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I brought my son for bumps on his skin that Dr. Metelitsa diagnosed as contagious molluscum. He recommended a special solution that was applied and I am very happy that the bumps are gone. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I just returned from seeing this doctor, and feel ripped off. He didn't know what he was doing and was rude and dismissive. He made me feel so bad about me being there, like I was wasting his time. Will never return.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732757].votes_count ]]