You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

Dr Metelitsa diagnosed my condition immediately and the medication prescribed worked perfectly. My rash cleared up in a few weeks and has not returned. This was persistant for over a year and was worried nothing was was going to help. I would recommend using him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

This Dr. wasted a year of my life because he could not diagnose, even with 2 biopsies, squamous cell skin cancer on my lower lip. He would consult his colleagues after new results came and his suggested treatment for the time was totally ineffective. It was not until his third consult with a partner in the office that told him to do a punch biopsy. Like I suspected from the very beginning this biopsy showed squamous cell skin cancer. He apologized for not listening to me and referred me to Dr Arlette to perform MOHS surgery on it. It had grown to be very large while I waited and tried his "conservative" treatments that were not even close to having any affect because the lesion on my lip was not severe chapped lips, nor a really bad cold sore, nor a fungal infection. By the time I went in for surgery the tumour took up half of lower lip and was raised about 3/4 of inch. Dr Arlette was a great surgeon and Dr McKensie, who did the repair did a marvelous repair surgery. Dr. Metalitza assured me each time over the year that was seeing him, that my lesion was NOT cancer. Had he done the correct type of biopsy in the first place, I may not have suffered in pain and anguish for so long and the real Dr's could have gotten to work on it before it became and urgent surgical matter. I would never go back to this incompetent ever again and would not recommend him to anyone. Sure he appears on TV spots about vanity type treatments but he does not treat real conditions properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851012].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 28, 2015

like other reviews i waited months for an appointment and it took me longer to fill out the one page information sheet then how long my appointment lasted. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. He was not interested at all to hear what I had to say, my questions or concerns. Just wanted to write a prescription and get me out. He said to come back in 2 months, but I'm going to cancel - the dude was rude and couldn't have cared less about me. Not what I had expected at all. very disappointed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849621].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 26, 2015

Very attentive dermatologist, explained to me in detail specific steps to address my aging. I feel confident in his approach and plan to come back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Right on time with appointment. He took me into the examining room himself because his nurse was finishing with another patient. Recognized what kind of cyst I had and offered to remove it immediately instead of making me come back for a second appointment. For those complaing about how long it took to see him I would ask your own doc why. From my doctor asking to me seeing him was only about 3 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

This doctor spent about 7 seconds to look at two ongoing skin issues of mine, wrote a prescription on a small crumpled slip and out in 2 minutes. I waited for this referral/ appointment hoping to get help after having suffered for over 4 months, the last month of which spent in serious pain and discomfort. I am certain he would be more helpful had I been a paying client availing some cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810423].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 18, 2015

I was seen 2 minutes before my actual appointment time which was a pleasant surprise especially since it looked like a very busy clinic. His nurse was very pleasant. He gave me great suggestions how to manage my acne and what cleansers to use and I am certainly seeing good results so far. He clearly knew what he was talking about.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2802323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

suffered from nunerous skin conditions and this doctor never failed to recognise my skin condition and the reasons for it right away.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2789577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

The doctor seems to be in a hurry , not attentive, and not interested to attend to my questions and clarifications.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was referred by my family doctor for skin condition. He knew right away what the problem was and gave me the necessary medications. After six weeks he had me in for a follow up to check how the treatment was holding. Whatever questions I had he answered it taking his time to explain it. Overall I am quite happy with the treatment he provided. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779688].votes_count ]]