Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

Dr. Metelitsa is a very knowledgeable dermatologist. He was able to diagnose my condition and prescribe treatment almost instantly. I would definitely see him again, he knows his stuff. My only issue is that he made me feel a bit rushed, but I understand he's busy with many patients to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Excellent dermatologist, I see him for all of my skin issues and appreciate his expertise. He did my lip filler last week and I absolutely love how it looks. His nurse is always very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr M for female hair loss. Although I was disappointed that there aren't many options for this I was pleased with Dr M's honesty in telling me that there aren't many treatments that work for this instead of offering expensive medications or procedures that will cost me a fortune and won't do much. He did ensure all of my blood work was normal and did give me a script and a few OTC options. Overall his knowledge was great, he and his nurses were very compassionate towards my condition and although I left the office with not much hope in regards to my hair loss, I feel educated and satisfied and I will definately return to this office in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Metelitsa is great, however the reception staff at his office are extremely rude and unaccomodating! I was told by the Dr to book a follow up appointment for a year later, but a year later I was on holidays. So i try to book when I get back and i'm told because it has been more than a year i have to go back to my family doctor to be referred again, even though he was the one who told me to come back!! What a complete inconvenience. The receptionist very rudely tells me this is their policy and theres nothing she can do! What a completely rediculous policy! Maybe they should be telling their patients this in advance !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I am so thankful I met this doctor. He immediately diagnosed my nasty spot on my cheek that looked like cancer from hell to me as a non-serious issue. He then used some kind of lazer to remove this spot. It's been about 3 weeks now and I can barely find where it was. I could not be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

First off I'd like to say is that the staff is AMAZING! Dr. Metelitsa was right on the dot for my appointment time even though the clinic was busy. I went in with a problem and walked out with a solution, and I couldn't be happier with the results. He listened to what I had to say and then gave his feedback. Not only is Dr. Metelitsa knowledgeable, but he's got an amazing and positive attitude. I recommend this doctor and believe he will give every patient a possible outcome. I love that this doctor is honest and doesn't waste time beating around the bush. He gets to the point. If you want results, I highly recommend Dr. Andrei Metelitsa. BEST experience I've ever had, and I'm not easy to please :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

This doctor has absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever. He spent probably about 3-4 minutes with me in total and the appointment was a total waste of my - and evidently his - time. I came in for mild acne, noticeable bubble-like growths under my eyes, and very large pores. In short, my complexion is terrible. He told me there's "absolutely nothing, period." that can be done about the glands under my eyes and that pores are untreatable. Then he went on to boast about how he has worked with the "top guys at Harvard" and lectures on this stuff all the time. He's supposed to be a specialist and yet I got absolutely nothing out of my appointment. They herd patients through that office like cattle. If you want a personable doctor, do not see this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Metelitsa is quite on top of things, immediately finding a solution to an issue that had eluded a previous doctors. However, he could improve his active listening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been one of Dr. Metelista's patients for the past year or so. I first came in because I was concerned about a few moles. The moles turned out to be fine but he was very helpful and educated me on what to look for in the future and assured me that if anything of concern came up he would gladly see me. Since then I have been in for Botox and haven't been happier. Always a pleasure seeing him and dealing with his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

A wonderful Dermatologist, highly recommended to me and surpassed my expectations. The receptionists were very friendly. The office was very busy but I was seen right at my appointment time. Dr. Metelitsa was very professional, personable and answered all my questions. His nursing staff made me feel at ease and were very friendly. I had seen several dermatologists in the past and I would definitely recommend Dr. Metelitsa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233645].votes_count ]]