Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

I was so disappointed to learn that these are self-written, paid reviews. Not surprised as my appointment was terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628818].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Metelitsa removed two moles from my face. The scars are very tiny and are healing really well. I'm very pleased with his skill and helpfulness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Metelitsa removed a mole from my cheek. I asked him to do it using laser but he suggested to proceed with with stitch removal. He warned me there will be a small scar but It looks better than I expected and you can barely see it. It took me over a year to become brave to do this removal and I am glad I did it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Dr. Metelitsa is a knowledgeable, kind, and talented doctor. He removed a mole from my shoulder that turned out to be cancerous (melanoma). He handled my case with the utmost care and compassion. Now I only see him for my yearly check-up, but I am always impressed with how punctual and thorough he is. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others. His nurse is also wonderful, and the office staff is professional and helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

My son has horrendous eczema and after seeing 2 other derms, Dr Metelitsa is the only one who was able to deal with her condition. He was sympathetic and caring and and definitely knew his stuff. We are now managing my sons eczema and are very happy with the prescription that Dr. Metelitsa gave us. I will definitely recommend his name to my friends and colleagues..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Metelitsa is very knowledgable and has been the doctor to take the time and get my skin back to health!! Thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614869].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Although he spent minimal time with me, Dr Metelista was very knowledgable and was able to diagnose and treat my condition (which I'd prefer to keep confidential). He was very sympathetic and nice, as were his nurses. A wonderful experience...I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I recently was in to see Dr. Metelitsa for treatment of a cyst on my nose. I had seen a couple of other doctors who had dismissed my concerns saying it was no big deal and that it would go away on its own. Dr. Metelitsa addressed my concerns right way and was able to remove my cyst. My nose looks SO much better. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Metelitsa. Very knowledgeable and empathetic. I would definitely recommend this dermatologist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Excellent dermatologist, quickly diagnosed my problems both visits, so I really appreciate his expertise. The 2nd visit he told me that my eczema would get better after a month but I actually was back to normal in 2 weeks so cannot say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

I only have very positive things to say about Dr. Metelitsa! I have gone to a few other doctors prior to him but, none of them can even compare to his knowledge and patient compassion. I have been to him several times and he always takes the time to listen to my concerns. He offers wonderful and in depth explanations to my medical procedures. He also sets me at ease if I am nervous and anxious. I completely trust Dr. Metelista 100%. He is the best dermatologist in Calgary by far. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599620].votes_count ]]