Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

I was referred to Dr M for female hair loss. Although I was disappointed that there aren't many options for this I was pleased with Dr M's honesty in telling me that there aren't many treatments that work for this instead of offering expensive medications or procedures that will cost me a fortune and won't do much. He did ensure all of my blood work was normal and did give me a script and a few OTC options. Overall his knowledge was great, he and his nurses were very compassionate towards my condition and although I left the office with not much hope in regards to my hair loss, I feel educated and satisfied and I will definately return to this office in the future!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Metelitsa is great, however the reception staff at his office are extremely rude and unaccomodating! I was told by the Dr to book a follow up appointment for a year later, but a year later I was on holidays. So i try to book when I get back and i'm told because it has been more than a year i have to go back to my family doctor to be referred again, even though he was the one who told me to come back!! What a complete inconvenience. The receptionist very rudely tells me this is their policy and theres nothing she can do! What a completely rediculous policy! Maybe they should be telling their patients this in advance !

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I am so thankful I met this doctor. He immediately diagnosed my nasty spot on my cheek that looked like cancer from hell to me as a non-serious issue. He then used some kind of lazer to remove this spot. It's been about 3 weeks now and I can barely find where it was. I could not be happier.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

First off I'd like to say is that the staff is AMAZING! Dr. Metelitsa was right on the dot for my appointment time even though the clinic was busy. I went in with a problem and walked out with a solution, and I couldn't be happier with the results. He listened to what I had to say and then gave his feedback. Not only is Dr. Metelitsa knowledgeable, but he's got an amazing and positive attitude. I recommend this doctor and believe he will give every patient a possible outcome. I love that this doctor is honest and doesn't waste time beating around the bush. He gets to the point. If you want results, I highly recommend Dr. Andrei Metelitsa. BEST experience I've ever had, and I'm not easy to please :)

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

This doctor has absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever. He spent probably about 3-4 minutes with me in total and the appointment was a total waste of my - and evidently his - time. I came in for mild acne, noticeable bubble-like growths under my eyes, and very large pores. In short, my complexion is terrible. He told me there's "absolutely nothing, period." that can be done about the glands under my eyes and that pores are untreatable. Then he went on to boast about how he has worked with the "top guys at Harvard" and lectures on this stuff all the time. He's supposed to be a specialist and yet I got absolutely nothing out of my appointment. They herd patients through that office like cattle. If you want a personable doctor, do not see this one.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Metelitsa is quite on top of things, immediately finding a solution to an issue that had eluded a previous doctors. However, he could improve his active listening.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

I have been one of Dr. Metelista's patients for the past year or so. I first came in because I was concerned about a few moles. The moles turned out to be fine but he was very helpful and educated me on what to look for in the future and assured me that if anything of concern came up he would gladly see me. Since then I have been in for Botox and haven't been happier. Always a pleasure seeing him and dealing with his wonderful staff.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

A wonderful Dermatologist, highly recommended to me and surpassed my expectations. The receptionists were very friendly. The office was very busy but I was seen right at my appointment time. Dr. Metelitsa was very professional, personable and answered all my questions. His nursing staff made me feel at ease and were very friendly. I had seen several dermatologists in the past and I would definitely recommend Dr. Metelitsa.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

I see I am not the only one who found my experience here horrible, I was referred by my Family DR to go here and get my moles checked as I have had many removed already, and I could not believe how I was treated! Snubbed the minute he looked at me and barely wanted to check me over because it would be a waste of his time. I get there are not a lot of Dermatologists in Calgary but to tell me he prefers to see people who actually have skin cancer, really? How about some preventative measures? He basically said to only come when actually needed, but how does when one know when their moles actually are cancerous then?? Like others, I see that it seems they prefer paying BOTOX clientele perhaps. I will not recommend nor will I ever go back... on a positive note, most the lovely assistants seemed friendly enough.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

I'm a female in my late 20s and have suffered from acne for pretty much all of my adolescent life. I've tried everything from skin cleansers to antibiotics to birth control pills....and nothing had ever worked for me. I went in to see Dr. Metelitsa and I told him about my lifelong struggle with acne. He assessed my history and told me to try epuris. I've been on it for about a month and a half already and it's changed my life. I look better, I no longer have to use a ton of makeup to cover up my acne/scars and I feel better. I had looked everywhere for a solution and I'm so glad I found this clinic. Dr. Metelitsa was not only kind but also understanding of my situation. I can't wait to see the final results of this treatment....

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag