You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

Right on time with appointment. He took me into the examining room himself because his nurse was finishing with another patient. Recognized what kind of cyst I had and offered to remove it immediately instead of making me come back for a second appointment. For those complaing about how long it took to see him I would ask your own doc why. From my doctor asking to me seeing him was only about 3 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

This doctor spent about 7 seconds to look at two ongoing skin issues of mine, wrote a prescription on a small crumpled slip and out in 2 minutes. I waited for this referral/ appointment hoping to get help after having suffered for over 4 months, the last month of which spent in serious pain and discomfort. I am certain he would be more helpful had I been a paying client availing some cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810423].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 18, 2015

I was seen 2 minutes before my actual appointment time which was a pleasant surprise especially since it looked like a very busy clinic. His nurse was very pleasant. He gave me great suggestions how to manage my acne and what cleansers to use and I am certainly seeing good results so far. He clearly knew what he was talking about.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2802323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

suffered from nunerous skin conditions and this doctor never failed to recognise my skin condition and the reasons for it right away.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

The doctor seems to be in a hurry , not attentive, and not interested to attend to my questions and clarifications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was referred by my family doctor for skin condition. He knew right away what the problem was and gave me the necessary medications. After six weeks he had me in for a follow up to check how the treatment was holding. Whatever questions I had he answered it taking his time to explain it. Overall I am quite happy with the treatment he provided. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Here is WHY I am canceling the next appointment with this fellow. He is arrogant, rude, very, very hyper and has a huge *EGO* complex. His manners are out the window. Making matter even worse this dermatologist put down the knowledge of my physician who saved my live and has treated me over the past 10 years with positive results.

The staff was very nice but this fellow dermatologist is as bad as they come by and has much to learn. His Ego is too big for his own good.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2777593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very punctual and friendly dermatologist! He was able to address my daughter's skin condition and I found him very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2774111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I was visiting my sister from out of town and spontaneously decided to get my botox done at the same time as her. Very happy with my results and like that Dr. Metelitsa made it very settle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a skin exam today. He checked all of my spots and found a suspicious mole that was removed in less than 10 minutes. Minimal pain during the procedure so I am pleased. Of course not happy that this mole is bad but hope that I won't need more surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764883].votes_count ]]