You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Ratings

suffered from nunerous skin conditions and this doctor never failed to recognise my skin condition and the reasons for it right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

The doctor seems to be in a hurry , not attentive, and not interested to attend to my questions and clarifications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was referred by my family doctor for skin condition. He knew right away what the problem was and gave me the necessary medications. After six weeks he had me in for a follow up to check how the treatment was holding. Whatever questions I had he answered it taking his time to explain it. Overall I am quite happy with the treatment he provided. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Here is WHY I am canceling the next appointment with this fellow. He is arrogant, rude, very, very hyper and has a huge *EGO* complex. His manners are out the window. Making matter even worse this dermatologist put down the knowledge of my physician who saved my live and has treated me over the past 10 years with positive results.

The staff was very nice but this fellow dermatologist is as bad as they come by and has much to learn. His Ego is too big for his own good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very punctual and friendly dermatologist! He was able to address my daughter's skin condition and I found him very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2774111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I was visiting my sister from out of town and spontaneously decided to get my botox done at the same time as her. Very happy with my results and like that Dr. Metelitsa made it very settle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a skin exam today. He checked all of my spots and found a suspicious mole that was removed in less than 10 minutes. Minimal pain during the procedure so I am pleased. Of course not happy that this mole is bad but hope that I won't need more surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

He was in and out very quick, barely had time to answer an questions. Staff was ok and the wait time was a little long but bearable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Metelitsa solved my exzema problems that has been bothering me for the past 5 years. Other doctors have not been able to help.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2754493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Metelitsa is fantastic, and I'm so happy to have found him. I just had some cosmetic work (Botox and filler) done for the first time, and he really put my nerves to rest. He listened to everything I had to say, and then replied with a gentle honest opinion. I'm extremely happy with the experience and glad the results don't make me look "preserved" or "fake". He genuinely seemed to care and understood the natural look I was hoping to achieve. I'm only disappointed that I didn't go sooner! I highly recommend Dr. Metelitsa, he is professional, trustworthy, and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2751006].votes_count ]]