Dr. Christopher M. Hackett

Rate Dr. Christopher M. Hackett

Dr. Christopher M. Hackett's Ratings

Dr. Hackett is a very good Doctor, and one of the few who can move my notoriously stuck mid-thoracic. I like a deep movement and he is happy to accommodate, even though he says that most of his patients prefer a more gentle movement. I can highly recommend Chris!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

One of the most knowledgeable people I have met in the field. I really would not go any where else for my neck or back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Chris is wonderfully caring and talented. He's honest, easy to understand, and sympathetic with your situation. I've got different issues that crop up as a result of my active lifestyle and career (firefighter) and would trust no one else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Amazing. Dr. Hackett also focuses on the biomechanics of the body, to make sure all the muscles, disks, joints, tendons, etc., are working to support each other. He is *very* knowledgeable on the workings of the body and how to heal. He also focuses on stretches and exercises to do outside of the office to promote stability - outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206074].votes_count ]]