Rate Dr. Robert E. Frank

Dr. Robert E. Frank's Ratings

When I first decided to have surgery I was very nervous. I'm afraid of needles let alone of having a surgery that would change my appearance. Now being on the other I have to say that it has been a wonderful experience. It was not the traumatic experience I thought it would be. This is because of your excellent work and the staff who helps you. From my first appointment in your office, to the surgical center,I was treated with kindness, courtesy, and professionalism. The results have been beyond my wildest expectations. Neither you nor your staff was ever condescending to me with my questions or lack of knowledge. I have not been disappointed in placing my trust in you and your staff. Thank you for making a difficult decision easier for me. Your work is best advertisement!

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I'm so pleased with my results from my co2 laser, Dr Frank explained the procedure to me in great detail. Thrilled with my results!!!

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I would never recommend. He is very kind, but his work is horrible. I had a breast lift, had to go back and pay 400.00 more to surgery center for a correction of the first surgery due to he took more from one breast then the other. Then I noticed the areola of the breast he just repaired looked cone shaped, he said its healing no big deal, and slipped he had stitched to tight, but will not repair not noticeable enough. Go else where

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

One of the worst experiences of my life! Do not trust this office. Went it for cosmetic work and spent $400 on cosmelan which was highly suggested by Dr.Frank for my treatment prior to cosmetic work. A few days prior to surgery I received a call that they did not have equipment for the surgery.What! What kind of office is this? Surgery was cancelled and I wasted $400 on the cream I had to use daily prior to surgery for 2 months. No refund. Payment was received up front for cosmetic surgery and I was told refund fir that would take up to 3 months. Staff was not helpful and I feel as if my time and money was wasted. I've informed friends and family of mu unfortunate situation and we are all very disappointes in this type of treatment to customers.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

I did not believe the MD managed my complications well. Minimized the concerns I had and didn't take the time necessary to fix the problem right the first try. Had to repeat procedure and finally took MY suggestion to use smaller implant. I wasn't happy with lift of healthy breast and this was corroborated by another professional's comment that "it looked like a rushed job".

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr Frank after he did my friends breasts. I actually saw 6 docs before I decided. Dr Frank had the best bedside manner and nicest staff. Love my result and have referred several (happy) people to Dr Frank.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

My wife had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Frank. Dr. Frank talked her into trying to resize her left areola during the procedure against her wishes. When the procedure had been completed Dr. Frank accidentally cut out the permanent stitch for the areola. Consequently her areola is now the same size as it was previously except now it looks like someone carved her up. The scarring is very noticeable and she does not like to look at her breasts in the light because of it. After he cut out the stitch, Dr. Frank told my wife he did not need to see her again. She did not go back and does not want to because she knows her breast will never be the same after what happened and she does not want to deal with the physical and emotion pain she would face if an attempt was made to correct the now scarred and unnatural looking areola.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

I love my results and could not be happier. I had a breast augmentation and lipo. Both Dr. Frank & his staff were very professional & helpful every step of the way, from choosing the right size for me and helping me handle unexpected medical issues that came up! I will only use Dr. Frank!!!!

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag

Love this Man!!!Best surgeon ever!!I had A Tummy tuck in 2006 and a breast lift in 2007 and both surgeries were done to perfection.I would never trust any other MD but Dr.Frank. I would recommend him to everyone I know.Office staff was just as wonderful as him.There is not one bad thing I could say,everything was just perfect.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag

I've had two breast augmentations with Dr. Frank...I even had his mesh sling device he created implanted with my second augmentation. My results are excellent and I wouldn't trust anyone else with a procedure such as this. He truly is an amazing surgeon. Very professional and made me feel comfortable from the start!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2007 | flag