Rate Dr. Richard A. Goldstein

Dr. Richard A. Goldstein's Ratings

What a great doctor, and this is coming from someone who works with them all day long. He by far has been the best PCP I have had yet. Very understanding, quick and efficient. He knows what he is doing and the staff is great. They seem to know most of there patient by first and last name and have no problems answering any questions you may have for them, however in the practice he is the only doctor I will see all of the other ones are too quick and just seem to want a co-pay and for you to be out the door without questions. But the staff usually is good about answering and questions left behind. Love this doctor!!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goldstein basically laughed in my face on 2 different occasions of me explaining pain and asking for him to point me in the right direction. Im sure hes a great Dr. for others, but he did not help me in the least. Personally, i would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goldstein is our family's new found secret, we love him. He has the ability to relate to each of us at our own levels.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

He is a good doctor, above average. Not quick to refer to a specialist which was a bad thing in my case. He has bad partners though like Dr. Weinstein who overprescribed antibiotics. Fortunately I have found an even better practice & I am willing to drive 12 mins extra for that one over Dr. Goldstein. Don't get me wrong he is not bad, but he is not the best...

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

This guy is the best around the Woodbridge area if you're looking for a male Doctor. He has great personality and makes you feel at home in his office. Would recommend any time.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2008 | flag

I am very happy to have been able to locate Dr. Goldstein again after he left another practic 4 years ago. I had just come out of the hospital after 3 months and needed to find a new doctor due to my insurance not covering the doctors in the hospital. Dr. Goldstein was very nice and worked with my and my intense distrust of doctors and fears of needles, especially me being a brand new type 1 diabetic. So I am very very happy to have located him once again. He continues to listen to me and answer some of the weirdest questions I seem to think up, put me at ease and help me control my diabetes. He also isn't into the over medicating as other doctors I have dealt with perfer. And the electronic pharmacy prescriptions are a god send to my mail order Caremark program I belong to. Some doctors wouldn't even FAX a prescription for me! Also his Nurse Collen was wonderful and prompt in contacting the pharmacy when they didn't fill an RX correctly. I am one very satisfied patient. JLS

Submitted Aug. 15, 2008 | flag

he isn't very compassionate when it comes to psych issues. told me i did not need my prozac, that i just need to deal with my problems and prozac isn't the answer. I not sure he ever heard of a chemical imbalance. I need the antidepressant just like a diabetic needs insulin. I am completely normal with my medication, he would not renew it. I had to find another doctor.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Goldstein is the best Doctor I've personally ever had. It took me 5 years to find him since I'd moved to Woodbridge. Unfortunately, I have since moved out of state, and have been unable to find a Doctor as good as him. Dr. Goldstein was a pleasure. He's knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to deal with. He explains what's going on very well. I can only hope I'll find another Doctor as good where I live now.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr Goldstein has been my doctor for years. I drive from New Egypt to see him even if I just have a cold. He has my utmost confindence.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2008 | flag

dr.goldstein is friendly,polite and very smart.he is the only doctor i know and visit that is computer knowledgable.he tries to make people's lives a little easier. i love that he sends my meds straight to the pharmacy,that saves me time.as a whole my family and i are more than satisfied with all his services and the plus side is the staff is also friendly, which we all know means alot.sincerly,dora logrande.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2007 | flag