Rate Dr. Shannon M. Lensing

Dr. Shannon M. Lensing's Ratings

Dr. Lensing is great - very personable, knowledgeable, and helpful. However, the staff and lack of organization of the office, including follow-through is a big down side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Lensing is truly a wonderful podiatrist and I would recommend her to anyone having a problem with their feet or ankles. I am a diabetic and she is not only kind and considerate but she really cares what happens to her patients. I had a terrible and painful sore on the bottom of my foot. She treated it and she insisted on follow-ups until she knew the area was on the way to healing without infection. Down the road, I may have to have surgery but in the mean time, I continue to see her for treatment or check up on my foot. If I do indeed have to have surgery down he road, I will definitely make sure she will be my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206192].votes_count ]]