Dr. CHRISTY F. TELCH

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. CHRISTY F. TELCH has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CHRISTY" to "CHRISTY F."
RID: 1443052
17/05/11 5 5 5 5 I have been with Christy for just over a year now, and when I started I had reservations about therapists from past bad experiences. But she has been amazing. Always very genuinely interested in what you're saying and very understanding. She is extremely knowledgeable in the area of eating disorders, as well as depression and anxiety. Im sure she's great with other things too. She is always on time and has never canceled on me. When she goes out of town she gives me plenty of notice (a few weeks minimum). She doesn't accept insurance, so I pay her and my insurance reimburses me for part of it. Her 50 minute sessions (standard) are $180. She also does 75 minute sessions for $270. She is only in the office in Palo Alto Wednesdays and Fridays.
Paid (or co-pay): $180