Rate Dr. Steven L. PENCE

Dr. Steven L. PENCE's Ratings

I did intensive cognitive-behavior therapy (cbt) with Dr. Pence for my ocd and it helped tremendously. He is very kind and laid back. He's a pretty funny gut too. While he takes treatment seriously, he has a way of making it fun. With Dr. Pence, what you see is what you get. He is genuine and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pence helped me tremendously with my OCD. I recommend him very highly.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

My daughter suffers with trichotillomania and we brought her to a number of therapists before finding Dr. Steve. He was the only therapist who had successfully treated this problem in the past. We noticed improvement almost immediately and we now only see him on occasion for continued monitoring.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pence is compassionate and kind. I've suffered from ocd for over 25 years and he was the first doctor who had the expertise to help me to manage this painful condition. I can't recommend him enough. He saved my life.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

I am very satisfied with the care and treatment that Dr Pence is providing for my daughter. We have been to many counselors/psychologits in two counties over the years but Dr Pence is the best that I have encountered. He has a great "way" of reaching my daughter. I would recommend him wholeheratedly and without reservation.His staff is very helpful and pleasant. I finally feel that my daughter will get the help she needs.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag