Rate Dr. Freddie F. Fuentes

Dr. Freddie F. Fuentes's Ratings

I agree 100% with the individual who just rated him with four "five-star" ratings. I thought he was taking me seriously, taking my health conditions seriously, etc. THEN IT ALL CAME CRASHING DOWN when my attorney had my office records subpoenaed for an upcoming near fatal collision trial I was in (I was the victim). WE WERE SHOCKED TO READ WHAT HE HAD WRITTEN ABOUT ME. For example, "Patient claims she was in a very serious car accident. I believe she is greatly exaggerating the level of severity of the event." OR, HOW ABOUT THIS ONE, "Patient claims she was molested by a prior internist. I greatly doubt this event ever happened." GREAT!!! In court it appeared as if MY OWN DOCTOR THOUGHT I WAS A LIAR!!! There were 4 other much worse "opinions" he felt it necessary to include in my record - a legal document. I rate him very unknowledgable due to his defamatory comments in my record that ruined my life.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fuentesis very approachable, an excellent listener, and seriously considers alternative diagnoses and treatments. He does not rush to judgement. In short he is very smart and nice.

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag