Dr. JOHN C. THEECK

Rate Dr. JOHN C. THEECK

Dr. JOHN C. THEECK's Ratings

Dr. John is fantastic. He has helped me get out of terrific pain quite a few times in the last year. His staff are friendly and they all truly seem to care about helping the patient get out of pain. His techniques work different than any chiropractor I've ever been to. Keep up the good work Doctor Theeck.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

This doctor and his staff go above and beyond the average. They actually feel like family!! I recommend them to everyone....keep up the good work folks!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

Legacy Chiropractic Clinic is truly a unique place. Dr. John and his staff take treatment to a higher level and truly care for their patients. I have been to other chiropractors and have never been satisfied with my experience until now!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Caring and friendly. Genuinely interested in the welfare of the patient.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. John is very special. His staff is extraordinary. He has helped me and everyone that I know that has seen him. Simply a terrific and gifted young man!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr John is an excellent chiropractor. He is very thorough and cares about his patients. The girls that work for him are also great.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

He is dedicated to HELPING you solve your problem.

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag