Rate Dr. James R. Dupuy

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Ratings

I recommend Dr. Jim to everyone I meet. He is an all around great person and chiropractor. I was having chronic migraine issues which nothing was helping, after just one adjustment I was feeling much better and on the mends! I had been battling the migrain for 6 days straight and got instant relief. I have continued seeing Dr. Jim and getting massages in his office regularly and rarely experience migraine's any more. My 5 year old son has been also seeing Dr. Jim and this has helped his sleep habits, he now sleeps through the night regularly in his own bed. He was great with my son introducing him to adjustments and making him feel comfortable and safe. The staff at All-Star Chiropractic is always of great help and very friendly. The office is always neat and tidy, very well kept, and comfortable. I highly recommend everyone to visiting All-Star Chiropractic and seeing Dr. Jim he will definitely make a huge impact on your life!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Jim to all of my family, friends, co-worker, and to anyone who needs an awesome chiropractor. His practice also offers acupuncture, which has helped me to feel noticable more relaxed and centered, as well as massage, which I plan to try out soon.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

On the very first day that I saw Dr. Jim, he reviewed my medical history and immediately concluded that my body was dehydrated and that my body was being deprived of vital enzymes-the combination of which, was resulting in serious body cramps. Dr. Dupuy advised me to start taking Co Q10 and advised me to drink at least 100 ounces of water each day. Within a few short days my cramps stopped and I discontinued the prescription medication that I had been on for more than a year. Dr Dupuy has helped my health situation in a number of ways. My A1C has dropped below 7.0. I continue to take some blood. I have lost approximately 30 pounds without dieting. I am very grateful to Dr. Dupuy and to my son who found him for me. Dr. Dupuy has done more for me than my primary doctor and the specialist combined. It should be noted that Dr. Dupuy ‘s treatment in my case required no medical prescriptions. Suffice it to say that I have the highest regard for him and his treatment program.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jim is the best chiropractor I've had. He was the first one I went to after a car accident injury. He is very personable and will address any concerns you may have, even if it's your first time at a chiropractic office. He is very knowledgable and makes it a point to not only treat you, but educate you on why you may be experiencing any back pain and ways to prevent it and improve your overall health. His staff is very sweet and kind. They all treat you like you are family and Dr. Jim's dedication makes the whole experience worth while. He is a must see! He is a very positive and optimistic person so his positive attitude is very contagious. I look forward to my appointments with him and his staff, it is always an enjoyable experience.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

I am so glad I happened upon Dr. Dupuy! He was on the list of doctors my insurance would cover and I think I hit the jackpot. I am only on my 3rd visit and my neck feels better than it has in years(wasn't really going for my neck, but for my back).I've had steroid injections in my neck(twice)and in my back (twice)with no success.I finally have some hope for getting pain relief.Dr.Dupuy is so warm and caring. I tell everyone I know about him.Anyone with neck or back pain should give this guy a try. He's great.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

After searching for 9 years for relief from pain, I found Dr.Jim. He really listened to me and got a thorough history. He was then able to describe exactly what/where my injury was, and what that muscle was used for. Within 4 visits I was walking without a cane for the first time in 4 years! Within another month I was off pain medication and muscle relaxers. I then added acupuncture to the adjustments. I quit smoking, and my sinus' was more open then it had been in years, including the fact that I had sinus surgery last year. When Dr.Jim is in the room with me I can tell he is really listening to what I have to say, and not drifting off or impatient to move on to the next person. I have told everyone I know about him. Those I haven't told have asked me what I've been doing as I look and have been moving better than I have in years. I would send anyone to Dr. Jim DuPuy.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jim is caring and knowledgeable. He goes above and beyond to make you at ease and to heal you. He really listens to your symptoms and needs.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Recently I slipped on ice. After making an appointment that would accommodate my schedule, I was greeted with Dr. Jim's usual smile and warmth. His cheerful disposition puts anyone at ease. After asking about the family, Dr. Jim proceeded to take care of the problem explaining every step. The time and concern spent with just me was beyond my expectations! Dr. Jim has a true warmth and concern for each patient. He truly has a gift in working and helping people. I highly recommend Dr. Jim as he is a warm, friendly, genuine, caring person, but also, a knowledgeable talented doctor.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

Doctor Dupuy did a great job relieving my lower back pain. He spend time fully explaining what was wrong and what he was going to help relieve the pain. I would highly recommend him as a Chiropractor!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dupuy is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and welcoming. He helps everyone from the young and healthy to the old and infirmed. In my case I am young and physically fit and the Doc diagnosed and successfully treated a back injury that I acquired through weight lifting. His prices are a bargain considering the quality of care that one receives.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag