Rate Dr. James R. Dupuy

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Ratings

I have been seen by Dr.DuPuy 3 times now, and each visit is better than the last. Not only am I feeling better and moving in the right direction with my pain, but the staff makes everyone feel special. I have enjoyed this process. I was unsure what to expect when it came to visiting a Chiropractor and now all my fears have been laid to rest. I would recommend Dr.DuPuy to anyone!! Love Him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Over the years I have been treated by many chiropractors, and I can tell you, a really good chiropractor is hard to find. Dr. DuPuy is the best one I've found yet. His technique is spot on, never too gentle and never too rough. Honestly, he's the first one I feel completely safe with getting cervical adjustments. I've had Parkinson's Disease these past four years, and Dr. Dupuy's caring, kindness, receptivity, knowledge, interest, openness, flexibility, adaptivity, and initiative serve my situation well. I highly recommend him to treat anyone whether you have mild or severe spinal issues or have, like me, complicating health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I highly recommend All Star Chiropractic. The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable. I have been seeing Dr Jim for six months now. I broke my back and neck and have had several surgeries. I have two rods and eight screws in my lower back and two screws in my neck. I was in constant pain and on several opiates for pain management. I was in a continual fog because of heavy pain pills use ( medically prescribed) I have been to a dozen chiropractors all over the state of Ohio. Most places you are a number that they need to see quickly and push you out the door so they can bill. A number only. Dr Jim was the first Dr. To Listen to my conditions, research and analyze, how he could help me. Dr Jim's compassion, dedication, knowledge and techniques are better than any of the twenty some Doctors I have tried. Dr Jim's use of acupuncture has greatly helped my nueropathy, (severe nerve damage from surgeries) helping me regain some feeling in my legs and helping my sinuses breathe. The massage therapy has helped get rid of the knots and severe trigger points I had. The cupping and massage has also helped remove the toxic buildup I was suffering from. Dr Jim doesn't just adjust my back and send me out, Dr Jim has adjusted, and worked on, my whole body, my attitude, and my knowledge about my health.. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS! He is the first Dr who has educated me about why my body hurts, and how the pain meds have been creating more pain. I have been on Dr/ surgeon ordered opiates for eight years!! Dr Jim has helped me quit the opiates.....and deal with my pain through massage, ( Big Thanks to Tracey and Susie!!!) yoga, (Tracey) acupuncture and spinal, body adjustments. I am getting my life back finally! And I owe this to Dr Jim's treatments. He has taken the time to educate me to the why's of my problems. His dedication to improve my quality of life has inspired me. I could not have done this without All Star Chiropractic. I am so very grateful that I found Dr Jim. I travel ninety miles each way every visit because I believe he is the best chiropractor in the Midwest. You really should schedule an appointment to meet with this man and his staff. It has been a life saving experience for me. I hope you get the same results for yourself. Life is GREAT again. Thank you Dr Jim Dupuy. Thank you, and may God bless you and your staff. Your incredible!
Daniel S. Simonette

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Outstanding staff that is always pleasant and always willing to help! Dr. Jim ha helped me feel wonderful and I am able to exercise, ride my bike, and walk without hip pain! I always walk out feeling great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

This man actually loves his job and is incredibly skilled at it. Why would you want anything more than that from a person manipulating your nervous system? Wouldn't trust my family to anyone else's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I began visiting Dr. Dupuy when I met him a year ago he was helping runners after the Columbus Marathon. He instantly spotted areas of pain and helped me through. Since then he has helped my two daughter's with their back pain. I appreciate him because he has knowledge of activities that I am doing and he is able to provide me with relief but long-term success! Thank you Dr. Dupuy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. James has helped me get aligned, but also continues to work with my muscles to hold my alignment longer. He's helping me train my body, and gives me tools to continue my progress towards wellness. He and his staff are wonderfully welcoming and so encouraging! I am incredibly picky, and he, along with his staff have surpassed my expectations at every level! I encourage you to check them out immediately!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Jim is AMAZING! I have been to 4 other chiros in the past 4 years, and never really felt better. I felt like it was a waste of a copay to go to chiro anymore. However, after failed neurological treatment for trigeminal neuralia symptoms, chronic trapezius muscle strain, MRI diagnosed cervical congenital stenosis, spondylosis, and reverse lordosis, along with the surgery, injections, and Family dr referred PT, I realized that wasn't going to find any relief that way either. I found Dr. Jim on this website, and it was the best thing I have ever done for my health! He eliminated all symptoms related to the trigeminal neuralgia, released the trapezius muscle tightness, and even drained my sinuses (which he does every time I go in, and I've also had sinus surgery in the past for this!) He taught me that a person is not limit by their diagnosis. It is the pain that limits a person. The pain is relieved by relaxing the muscles that tighten in response to a perceived harm. He spends at least 20 mins at every appt releasing the muscles with deep tissue trigger point release before the final adjustment which is so smooth. I am never afraid of his adjustment. He is just such a wonderful chiro, and any copays spent on any other chiro, I have to honestly say are a waste of money. He doesn't force you to continue to come in. He prefers that you would to keep up the progress, but he would never stop seeing a person because they wouldn't. However, I wanted to come back, and I still do. As often as I can afford. He also has massage therapists in office who are fantastic. He's the REAL DEAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I've been going to James for 5 years now and would not go to anyone else. I have a bad lower back from my time in the Air Force, and when it's really bad used to spend all day running back and forth to a the bathroom due to the nerves down there. I would also get headaches due to having my back muscles locked to try to keep from being in more pain as I moved around. Since I have been seeing him about every 3 to 4 weeks, my really bad days have dropped off to few and far between. He also treats you like family, if I'm having a bad day I know that he will stay after closing to see me and also when my insurance runs out is willing to work with me so that I can still keep going to him for my treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Listen up all you BEEFCAKES! If youve been to enough Chiropractors you know that most of them can't get everything in your back, and they're not strong enough. Jim gets everything every time and I walk out of there on a cloud. Plus he's got this amazing massage chair the loosens you up for a half hour before you get your adjustment. Make sure you get there a half hour early! Out of all the gyms authentic, real and truly cares about his patients. I consider Jim a friend.

Stuart Long