Rate Dr. James R. Dupuy

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Ratings

Outstanding staff that is always pleasant and always willing to help! Dr. Jim ha helped me feel wonderful and I am able to exercise, ride my bike, and walk without hip pain! I always walk out feeling great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

This man actually loves his job and is incredibly skilled at it. Why would you want anything more than that from a person manipulating your nervous system? Wouldn't trust my family to anyone else's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I began visiting Dr. Dupuy when I met him a year ago he was helping runners after the Columbus Marathon. He instantly spotted areas of pain and helped me through. Since then he has helped my two daughter's with their back pain. I appreciate him because he has knowledge of activities that I am doing and he is able to provide me with relief but long-term success! Thank you Dr. Dupuy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. James has helped me get aligned, but also continues to work with my muscles to hold my alignment longer. He's helping me train my body, and gives me tools to continue my progress towards wellness. He and his staff are wonderfully welcoming and so encouraging! I am incredibly picky, and he, along with his staff have surpassed my expectations at every level! I encourage you to check them out immediately!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Jim is AMAZING! I have been to 4 other chiros in the past 4 years, and never really felt better. I felt like it was a waste of a copay to go to chiro anymore. However, after failed neurological treatment for trigeminal neuralia symptoms, chronic trapezius muscle strain, MRI diagnosed cervical congenital stenosis, spondylosis, and reverse lordosis, along with the surgery, injections, and Family dr referred PT, I realized that wasn't going to find any relief that way either. I found Dr. Jim on this website, and it was the best thing I have ever done for my health! He eliminated all symptoms related to the trigeminal neuralgia, released the trapezius muscle tightness, and even drained my sinuses (which he does every time I go in, and I've also had sinus surgery in the past for this!) He taught me that a person is not limit by their diagnosis. It is the pain that limits a person. The pain is relieved by relaxing the muscles that tighten in response to a perceived harm. He spends at least 20 mins at every appt releasing the muscles with deep tissue trigger point release before the final adjustment which is so smooth. I am never afraid of his adjustment. He is just such a wonderful chiro, and any copays spent on any other chiro, I have to honestly say are a waste of money. He doesn't force you to continue to come in. He prefers that you would to keep up the progress, but he would never stop seeing a person because they wouldn't. However, I wanted to come back, and I still do. As often as I can afford. He also has massage therapists in office who are fantastic. He's the REAL DEAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I've been going to James for 5 years now and would not go to anyone else. I have a bad lower back from my time in the Air Force, and when it's really bad used to spend all day running back and forth to a the bathroom due to the nerves down there. I would also get headaches due to having my back muscles locked to try to keep from being in more pain as I moved around. Since I have been seeing him about every 3 to 4 weeks, my really bad days have dropped off to few and far between. He also treats you like family, if I'm having a bad day I know that he will stay after closing to see me and also when my insurance runs out is willing to work with me so that I can still keep going to him for my treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Listen up all you BEEFCAKES! If youve been to enough Chiropractors you know that most of them can't get everything in your back, and they're not strong enough. Jim gets everything every time and I walk out of there on a cloud. Plus he's got this amazing massage chair the loosens you up for a half hour before you get your adjustment. Make sure you get there a half hour early! Out of all the gyms authentic, real and truly cares about his patients. I consider Jim a friend.

Stuart Long

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I recommend Dr. Jim to anyone and everyone. You can tell his dream job was to be a chiropractor because he is very good at what he does and is very knowledgable. Dr. DuPuy cares more about my health than my primary doctor! Rather than getting you in and out of his office, he takes the time to get to know you as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I recommend Dr. Jim to everyone I meet. He is an all around great person and chiropractor. I was having chronic migraine issues which nothing was helping, after just one adjustment I was feeling much better and on the mends! I had been battling the migrain for 6 days straight and got instant relief. I have continued seeing Dr. Jim and getting massages in his office regularly and rarely experience migraine's any more. My 5 year old son has been also seeing Dr. Jim and this has helped his sleep habits, he now sleeps through the night regularly in his own bed. He was great with my son introducing him to adjustments and making him feel comfortable and safe. The staff at All-Star Chiropractic is always of great help and very friendly. The office is always neat and tidy, very well kept, and comfortable. I highly recommend everyone to visiting All-Star Chiropractic and seeing Dr. Jim he will definitely make a huge impact on your life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Jim to all of my family, friends, co-worker, and to anyone who needs an awesome chiropractor. His practice also offers acupuncture, which has helped me to feel noticable more relaxed and centered, as well as massage, which I plan to try out soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233752].votes_count ]]