Rate Dr. MARY F. MACEDONIO

Dr. MARY F. MACEDONIO's Ratings

I was always resistant to therapy. I knew that I had certain problems but I could never figure out how to help myself. After receiving treatment with Dr. Macedonio I was amazed how everything began to make sense. When she was treating me, I felt like I was just talking to a friend and I began to identify my problems. She is kind, comforting, non judgemental and most of all she cares about her patients. I feel blessed to have met her and I highly recomment her to anyone who is struggling in any walks of life.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

I cant even express how much Dr. Mary has helped me. She taught me how to take back control of my life and has given me the tools needed to handle what life may throw at me. Without our sessions I dont know where I would be today. She may have literally saved my life.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, fixed my problem with ease! Perfectly on time, didn't make me wait, extremeley polite as well!

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag