Rate Dr. DAMIRA CARIC-SICENICA

Dr. DAMIRA CARIC-SICENICA's Ratings

Dr. Caric has been my psychiatrist ever since she started at AGH. I was so glad that she stayed on once she was finished with her 1-year fellowship. She goes above and beyond the call of a psychiatrist. I have other problems with my health besides mental health ones. She works with me to get them fixed. For example, I feel tired a lot and she orders me periodic blood work and sometimes it turns out that my Vitamin D is low and she will then prescribe me Vitamin D pills for a period of time and then get my blood re-tested to make sure that it is at the level it should be. When I have other problems, she will help me by referring me to other specialists, if she knows them. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She is kind, sweet, knowledgeable, returns phone calls promptly, and, above all, will LISTEN to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag