Rate Dr. Carolyn M. White

Dr. Carolyn M. White's Ratings

Dr.White is excellent! I have been a very satisfied patient of hers for over 15 years. I refused to see any other dentist due to the great professional care I have received from her and her staff. She is the expert amongst experts in the field of dentistry! She is simply the best!

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. White for over 20 years, and have received excellent care throughout all those years. We trust Dr. White, her treatment, and her recommendations. I received Invisalign through Dr. White, and I am very pleased with the results and my teeth. I also have found her staff to be courteous, very professional, and very comforting.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I have had to see Dr. White a number of times this year for numerous issues. I am grateful and thankful that she and her staff have taken such good care of my teeth. I appreciate her knowledge, honesty and professionalism.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

i had three cowns made. Thet didn't fit. I spent a lot of time in her office while she was griding down on the crowns to make them fit. As a result of her negligence i ended up needing a root cal. She wanted me to see her special root canal doctor. I went elsewhere where I was charged less than half of what she wanted to charge me. i will never go back. She is only interested in taking all your insurance money anf your own money. Don't go to see her.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

she is a good dentist, but every time you have an appointment she tells you that you need something else. she is constantly saying i need to see her specialist for gums. i dont go anymore because she is very pushy.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag