Rate Dr. John A. Bruno

Dr. John A. Bruno's Ratings

I previously saw Dr. B about 7 years ago with a good outcome, so with a new injury I called and got to the office the next morning. Neat and clean office, nice people all around. Wonderful doctor listening to my concerns and doing what needed to be done to help me. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He seemed doubtful I was in pain at all, walking in to the room he commented "are you sure you're in pain, this has been going on for a while, it doesn't seem serious." Upon subsequent visit, he didn't seem to know who I was or what I was being seen for. He didn't seem interested in knowing the final diagnosis or anything related to the injury. His lack of knowledge was attributed to "not being informed of my status from physical therapy". He basically functioned as a notary, signing papers and not even in a timely manner. What a waste of time and missed work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735228].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

We talked about my children, the (snowy) weather, my long gone parents and how to cook squash. After 7 minutes I was confident enough to tell him what I would never say to any other doctor and I am not saying it here! I learned that medicine is an art and orthopedics is more than bones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Great office. Saw me urgently, saved me hours in an ER. Polite and caring. Looks you in the eye and LISTENS!!! Humble and friendly; COMPETENT. Experienced. Anything else you want to know?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

My boss sent me to this doctor and I was expecting an insurance company office like the other one I went to that I hated because they didnt help me. Dr. Bruno was wonderful. I could communicate and he and his staff listened, ordered an MRi, got the answer for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

I agree with all the respondents. Very attentive doctor but unfortunately he no longer performs surgery. Great care and superb front desk staff. Has a physical therapy facility co-located within the office - very convenient. I have been there for a number of problems and always am treated well and given postive medical advice. We need more doctors like Dr. Bruno.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have no insurance and I got good care with a physician and nurse who listened to me and spent time answering my problems. The last time I went to an urgent care I had to pay five times as much for musch less.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Kindest, most respectful doctor, mature and appropriate. LISTENS!!! Office staff and therapists likewise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

We found this office friendly, efficient and very helpful. They went out of their way by not only providing orthopedic advice and care but also making us feel comfortable and genuinely cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Been going to him for years. best doctor out there I would say. and if he cant do it everyone he sends you to that can are the best in his mind and the same fore me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971418].votes_count ]]