Rate Dr. John A. Bruno

Dr. John A. Bruno's Ratings

We talked about my children, the (snowy) weather, my long gone parents and how to cook squash. After 7 minutes I was confident enough to tell him what I would never say to any other doctor and I am not saying it here! I learned that medicine is an art and orthopedics is more than bones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Great office. Saw me urgently, saved me hours in an ER. Polite and caring. Looks you in the eye and LISTENS!!! Humble and friendly; COMPETENT. Experienced. Anything else you want to know?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

My boss sent me to this doctor and I was expecting an insurance company office like the other one I went to that I hated because they didnt help me. Dr. Bruno was wonderful. I could communicate and he and his staff listened, ordered an MRi, got the answer for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

I agree with all the respondents. Very attentive doctor but unfortunately he no longer performs surgery. Great care and superb front desk staff. Has a physical therapy facility co-located within the office - very convenient. I have been there for a number of problems and always am treated well and given postive medical advice. We need more doctors like Dr. Bruno.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have no insurance and I got good care with a physician and nurse who listened to me and spent time answering my problems. The last time I went to an urgent care I had to pay five times as much for musch less.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Kindest, most respectful doctor, mature and appropriate. LISTENS!!! Office staff and therapists likewise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

We found this office friendly, efficient and very helpful. They went out of their way by not only providing orthopedic advice and care but also making us feel comfortable and genuinely cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Been going to him for years. best doctor out there I would say. and if he cant do it everyone he sends you to that can are the best in his mind and the same fore me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

I called for an appointment and explained I had no insurance. They said to come in right away and the price "would be reasonable". I brought $500 in cash to pay because I did not know what the services would cost. The doctor spent a lot of time with me, took x-rays and advised me, discussing the problem in detail. I followed his instructions and my problem is gone. I was not charged anything!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

My family and I have been Dr. Bruno's paitents for over 20 years. He has seen three generations of our family. I have recommended him to both friends and co-workers. There are other fine doctors and PT facilities move convenient to where I live but I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971416].votes_count ]]