Rate Dr. Octaviano A. Roges

Dr. Octaviano A. Roges's Ratings

My reviews are not all glowing and good. But on Roges MD I agree with all the other reviews. Its been wonderful! It sounds silly but to have a doc that actually listens treats and helps you with your problems and just improves your care in all directions is a gift. His staff reflect his attitude they are phenomenal and helpful in everything. I am sold for life! The only criticism is he can run late but its still worth it because I always leave there with something improving. I love that.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Roges is without a doubt the best FP doctor I could ask for. He was very concerned for me and was at my bedside everyday for a lengthy hospital stay. His aggressive treatment of my ilnness saved my life. He worked closely with my surgeon and monitored my status each day. He kept my family up to date through every step, explaining each treatment and process. I highly recommend Dr. Roges.

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.". Dr. Roges came into our family member's life just as all other doctors had given up hope. He has gone above and beyond his call of duty most times showing up at the hospital at late hours. He never ceases to amaze us. We will forever be in his debt.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Roges is an exceptionally truly unique and professional physician who has significantly made a positive difference in the management of my health issues. He has talents beyond that of superb physicians in his field of practice.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

MODERN DAY HERO. Brilliant Diagnostician, razor sharp, compassionate, kind, professional. My life resembled the female lead in, "As Good As it gets," and knowing I have (finally) the unbiased care of a doctor who sits still as He listens to my cares, symptoms, and/or concerns is indeed a blessing. I'm hesitant to brag more as I like getting appointments. Just know when you see this doctor, your getting the full package of not only His support but also the caring support staff He retains. With humility, and no ego He will exceed your need. Seriously a diamond in California! Stanley,V

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

I remember the old days when your doctor was a personal friend and gave you advices that showed how much he really cared for your well being. Dr. Octaviano Rogas brings those days back into the present. This is one man that really cares for the good of his patience. He spends time to understand my problems and to make his diagnosis with personal attention. I thought those days are gone until I visited him for the first time and I knew I found my dream Physician. Not only his personality and expertise, but his assistant Myra is also a great person, and very caring. I feel lucky to have found Dr. Rogas. He makes himself available on a short notice, which is an endangered practice now-a-days with the HMO restrictions. Thank you very much Dr. Rogas. John Ghaly

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Roges 6 months ago and he is an amazing FP doctor. He really takes the time to get to know you as a patient and follows up on anything looking out of range on labs. Because he stayed on top of an out of normal value on a lab he was able to get a potentially serious situation quickly diagnosed and treated. He personally called the specialist to get me in right away and ultimately scheduled for surgery. He was right there once I was back in my room and continued to check up on me. He has a great network of specialist at AHRMC should more in-depth follow-up be needed. I changed from the St. Jude Heritage group because I felt my appointment were rushed, no follow-up and really little time taken to get to know me as a patient, basically lost in their machine. I couldn't be happier with my healthcare!

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr.ROGES is very detail oriented and really pays attention to your heath concerns and questions...He has an honest friendly approach everytime you go to your appointments and he makes sure to call you by your first name...He makes you understand your Lab results in a very easy way...So far his service has been a very pleasant and satisfactory experience....His health assistance are as well very efficient and helpful...Waiting time has been on the dot...Highly recommended.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag