Rate Dr. Regina M. Dagorret

Dr. Regina M. Dagorret's Ratings

I Have been going to Regina for over a year now and have had amazing results. I went in with chronic pain from a car accident I was in about 7 years ago and have seen a measurable results (really I am able to move in ways I have not in years). I have sought her advice on both my allergies and diet as well and this woman has more knowledge than any doctor I have seen before. I am grateful to have been referred to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I had a great experience at Dr Dagorret's office. I went in feeling very discouraged about the prognosis of my chronic condition. I learned so much about what I had and what I could do myself to help me get better. It all made sense and is working. Lifestyle changes and acupuncture has been a real miracle for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Regina's knowledge goes far beyond acupuncture, and she keeps up on a great many health maintenance and post-injury therapies, including nutritional, exercise, laser, infrared, etc. A life-changing health professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206703].votes_count ]]