Rate Dr. Linda N. Hayslett

Dr. Linda N. Hayslett's Ratings

Great, friendly office staff. But when in acute pain, during the week, told to go to urgent care. UC recommended dr. follow-up and I could not get an appointment for four months! Ending up in the emergency room - subsequently had to have have gall bladder removed. Told several times to go to urgent care...but no possible follow-up. Would never recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My elderly mom is a patient of Linda N. Hayslett and previously with John Kern for many years at 5838 9th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL. My complaint is NOT with the office staff. The receptionist Wendy and other gals are always pleasant and helpful.
My issue is with getting constant busy signals when either calling the office or sending a fax. I tried to reach the office for over 2 hours today and other days in the previous week via both methods. I ended up sending faxes, which redialed for nearly an hour.
The office technology needs to be updated to where live dedicated people answer the phone and respond to the patients. Even an automated voice response system would help. You can forget about talking to a person in an emergency. There is absolutely no excuse for having this outdated office system and the lack of patient response . It’s frustrating to phone the office and have beeping in your ear. If someone were dying or waiting approval for hospital treatment, they could die before this office answers the call.
My doctor Michael Zimmer on 9th Avenue North near St. Anthony’s Hospital has the latest in office technology. JSA needs to research what they do and try to come into the 21st Century. Constant busy signals are a disgrace – shame on JSA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

very poor, my mother had a fracture of the hip and did not get enough home health nursing, nor physical therapy, dr would not approve more visits for her. jsa sucks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

we see Dr Linda every time we go to the office. She is always prompt, courteous, listens to the patient. We are not simple patients with not many problems we have many and are complicated. We are very pleased with her mannerism and willingness to help. We rate her a five due to the fact in our estimation and as a prior medical personnel we find her to be professional, good pt manners, interested, and a good listener which means a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206801].votes_count ]]