You may also like

Rate Dr. Shu Fan

Dr. Shu Fan's Ratings

Dr Shu Fan is a special person. We were amazed of his calm and attention to the problem. His explanation and treatment has the result we did not have from others doctors. He restored our confident not only in Chinese medicine but in the traditional ones. He made us feel specials and I believe with every patient. He hass the touch that dedicated doctors have. Thanks Dr Shu Fan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I don't usually write positive reviews as I feel if services were provided and I paid - we are even. Dr.Fan is an exception. He provides exceptional service,and does not rush through your visit. .After a year of standard physical therapy I visited Dr. Fan who made

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I am truly amazed & appreciative of the benefits I've received from Dr. Shu Fan & his courteous staff. Since receiving treatment from Dr. Shu Fan, I can now run again & have total emotional relaxation. Dr. Shu Fan is very knowledgeable and makes certain that ALL of my medical issues are resolved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Shu Fan & his staff are knowledgeable, professional individuals whom I have & will continue to refer. I truly appreciate their patience & courtesy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

I came to Dr Fan late February 2013 with very limited movement and range of motion in my left shoulder and arm. I experienced intense pain when I tried to move. Dr Shu Fan was committed to my recovery and re-habitation. He gave me a plan and hope for the recovery. Dr Fan's acupuncture and therapy skills are exceptional. To date, I have felt movement and range of motion back. My life has come back to me after 5 years suffering intense pain with both left shoulder and arm. I with much enthusiasm and confidence recommend Dr Shu Fan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Magic. I started coming to Acupuncture, PT & Herbs Center about a year ago when my doctor recommended I get acupuncture for persistent shoulder/arm/carpal tunnel pain. I was skeptical of acupuncture but Dr Shu Fan was fantastic explaining what he was doing and how everything worked, completely overcoming my irrational needle fear. Any skepticism vanished when within a couple sessions my arm/shoulder pain was practically gone. But that's not all. I also discovered the wide range of things acupuncture needles, in the hands of a magician like Dr Fan, can help with, things traditional medicine had led to me believe were incurable, or required surgery, or tons of medications. Dr Shu Fan has fixed my chronic TMJ and knee issues, and now I don't even remotely need the surgeries my doctors were suggesting. Dr Fan is the nicest provider on earth, and I recommend him to everyone I know. Go see him, seriously. You won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][206856].votes_count ]]