Rate Dr. Shu Fan

Dr. Shu Fan's Ratings

I am truly amazed & appreciative of the benefits I've received from Dr. Shu Fan & his courteous staff. Since receiving treatment from Dr. Shu Fan, I can now run again & have total emotional relaxation. Dr. Shu Fan is very knowledgeable and makes certain that ALL of my medical issues are resolved.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Shu Fan & his staff are knowledgeable, professional individuals whom I have & will continue to refer. I truly appreciate their patience & courtesy.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

I came to Dr Fan late February 2013 with very limited movement and range of motion in my left shoulder and arm. I experienced intense pain when I tried to move. Dr Shu Fan was committed to my recovery and re-habitation. He gave me a plan and hope for the recovery. Dr Fan's acupuncture and therapy skills are exceptional. To date, I have felt movement and range of motion back. My life has come back to me after 5 years suffering intense pain with both left shoulder and arm. I with much enthusiasm and confidence recommend Dr Shu Fan.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Magic. I started coming to Acupuncture, PT & Herbs Center about a year ago when my doctor recommended I get acupuncture for persistent shoulder/arm/carpal tunnel pain. I was skeptical of acupuncture but Dr Shu Fan was fantastic explaining what he was doing and how everything worked, completely overcoming my irrational needle fear. Any skepticism vanished when within a couple sessions my arm/shoulder pain was practically gone. But that's not all. I also discovered the wide range of things acupuncture needles, in the hands of a magician like Dr Fan, can help with, things traditional medicine had led to me believe were incurable, or required surgery, or tons of medications. Dr Shu Fan has fixed my chronic TMJ and knee issues, and now I don't even remotely need the surgeries my doctors were suggesting. Dr Fan is the nicest provider on earth, and I recommend him to everyone I know. Go see him, seriously. You won't regret it.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag